Sign in to follow this  
BigMadAngryDog

Hot fix is a lie ???

Well they said there will be no more wave 1 orge !!!

The Throne room wave 1 have orge ??? Are you srsly? Like been waitting 30m for the hotfix and then hot fix.... Hot fix? Fix what? Fix trolling? fix pranking? Fix :)) 

And the 0.01% about frosty , i got a lot of item that have frosty power with defense power stat from stocking up before the wipe. And it show 0.01% so i was thinking " They nerf it , they just dont want to take it out so they nerf it to 0.01%, so is kinda useless, what the point of keeping it?" and then i sold the item to make space since your inventory is limited . 

Is like 0.01% of frosty power , and then ppl sell it because useless , then change it back to 10% , Good job nice troll , best prank of the year. Like this can go in history of dungeon defenders. Prank player is a good thing to do.

Guys can anyone retrieve the item that i have sold? The answer is NO 

And how can i farm frosty power with Defense Stat ? The answer is NO 

Orge been fix? Then answer is NO

And btw anyone got problem with the ping??? like the "C" button, is way to hard to use now for some reason like u facing the defense and you want to ping for help , emergency ??? The answer is NO , you can not ask for help! You have to solo on your lane even with group play!

And btw pets ability get wierd ? is this a nerf or....?
Encouragement : 250 mana restore now is 80, which work great on ability build mage or hunttress. 

What are you even talking about?

I'm going to assume English isn't your main language, so I won't get rude about that, but...the Ogre was never supposed to be fixed this patch, so please don't say that, they said they just removed the items from the bosses on the 1st wave, and in a future hotfix, they're removing the minibosses/special enemies completely, so it was never this patch. Unless I read the hotfix notes entirely wrong, and I don't think I did.

The answer isn't "no" when you're asking how to do something. That's like saying, How do I use a microwave? And you're response is just "no". The stats on the frosty staffs are entirely random. And your first question is well...common sense. If you sell an item, in most cases, you won't get it back.

And they change the hotfix note without your notice, you can read what ppl said to confirm this!?
You can read under comment on the hot fix page! They confirm "Yep! Minibosses (which is the class the Ogre is in) and Special Enemies (like the Plaguing Hulk) will spawn on Wave 2."  by iamisom
Because they said in the hot fix they will no longer be orge spawn in the first wave!

The "NO" answer i used it in CAPS , if you know CAPS can have different meaning ! Please! English is not my main.

And sell the item? Like what is the reason make me sold my item? The reason because the passive show 0.01% ? who faults is that? if it show what it should be , the story would have been different! 

If you play before the hot fix you can find every map have boss the first wave! After the hotfix ! most of the map first wave doesnt have boss! Do you even play the game? 
You said" they just remove the loot drop" NO! they remove the boss! And loot still drop on The Throne Room first wave from ogre! 

They said in the patch notes

• Made a change where Ogres and Special Enemies do not drop loot on Wave 1 in End Game Nightmare.

They are still dropping white to blue items, they are not dropping purple or orange. So once again they've made a mistake with their hotfix. Yet another rollback.

BTW i was farming wave two ogres just as you would with wave one ogres, having no ogres on wave one makes it far easier and you have tons more mana for wave 2.

Their fix only make it take 5 minutes longer so it's not much of a fix anyway.

@mokn quote:

They said in the patch notes

• Made a change where Ogres and Special Enemies do not drop loot on Wave 1 in End Game Nightmare.

They are still dropping white to blue items, they are not dropping purple or orange. So once again they've made a mistake with their hotfix. Yet another rollback.

BTW i was farming wave two ogres just as you would with wave one ogres, having no ogres on wave one makes it far easier and you have tons more mana for wave 2.

Their fix only make it take 5 minutes longer so it's not much of a fix anyway.

Agree with this point , and you can play the throne room which will drop on the first wave!