Sign in to follow this  
Shadkillz

Returning for a DD1 playthrough!

Hi!
So im actually here to ask you guys for advanced tips!
I've been playing this game for 600+ hours and i have a few characters in lvl 100, however, i plan to do a full reset because why not?
the problem is, i was actually kind of stuck in my last play, i was actually only playing Magus NMHC Survival, and tavern defense for xp with the monk setup. I was actually never able to beat some high end content, and i'm pretty sure my builds was somewhat close to being well placed, i also used DDplaner for some maps ofc. But, what i really want to know, is, what maps do you farm when you enter nightmare? Magus is easy, but it doesn't take too long for you to get the best gear it drops, i just played it again to get mana to buy in shops, so what map after magus? i heard someone talking about aquanos back then, but that map was way too hard for me.
So if anyone have some nice progression tips, i would appriciate it!

Many play Lab Assault which is the challenge map from the Tinkers Lab DLC.  If you like survivals then Aquanos and Moraggo are good ones.  If you need help with maps, jump in a steam group or continue asking in the General Discussion section of the forums.

I do full on restarts constantly.

The path I always took (granted its a little grindy and slow)

was level everyone up to 74 with insane Glitter

then from there dip your toes into nightmare with starting out the campaign. If you can farm bosses for rewards it would be helpful. Tsudas last creations (which youll have a bunch of from glitter) is the strongest staff I personally know of from the vanilla campaign.

I always run Magus NM survival until I can reach wave 15, and from there Ill jump into shards Insane and farm boss rewards. If capable Ill go up to Shards NM and unlock the NM survivals where most of the good loot is unless you want to play dungeon assaulters.