Sign in to follow this  
el genius

Completed Maps reset after reboot game

Yo guys,

When I play maps and complete them the next map unlocks. I've done this until the Wyvern's den and completed it. After I reboot the game the last 4 maps are locked and when I play 'The Ramparts' again I have the other 4 maps unlocked. But when I complete the Wyvern den I can't pick an egg.

Im also not able to play freemode because everytime I restart the game the unlocked maps reset and the last 4 maps are locked until I play 'The Ramparts'. I'm kinda pissed about this.

Anyone else having this issue or knows how to solve this, I'm not gonna do this everytime I reboot this game because then I'm pretty much done right now..

\

It seems to be a quest bug. 'The Ramparts' quest doesn't get the completed status once I finished it so if I reboot the game afterwards the quest pops back up on my screen. Any help ?

Ouch, that sucks. I guess the best to do for now is report and hope for it to be included on the Tuesday hotfix.

Will do, thanks! :) Seems that more people have this problem by now

@el genius quote:

It seems to be a quest bug. 'The Ramparts' quest doesn't get the completed status once I finished it so if I reboot the game afterwards the quest pops back up on my screen. Any help ?