Sign in to follow this  
iamisom

[Early Access] Hotfix 6.1

Welcome to our first Alpha hotfix! Please keep in mind, all items obtained with the bugged Serenity Auras that have an Item Power of 341 or greater were re-rolled to 340 with this hotfix.

Bug Fixes

• Fixed a bug that was causing the Serenity Aura to slow substantially more than intended. Serenity Auras no longer stack their slow effects.

• Fixed an issue where special stats were displaying as .01 of what they should be.

• Fixed an issue where players were not receiving the Nightmare accessories who should have received them. Anyone with an item that, unupgraded, was Item Power 241 and above, should now have the accessories.

• Made a change where Ogres and Special Enemies do not drop loot on Wave 1 in End Game Nightmare. It's our current plan to remove these enemies on Wave 1 altogether in an update very soon.

• Fixed another server crash.

• Fixed an issue where Free Play Hard, End Game Insane, and End Game Nightmare had the rounds that would end before Betsy died.

• Fixed an issue where the music track from Town Entrance would play behind the intro cinematic.

• Fixed an issue where the Apprentice's charge shot did not activate traps.

• Fixed an issue where curtains were blocking enemies from getting out of their spawn point. (We got new curtains.)

• Fixed an issue where Incursion Ogres did not count towards Monthly Mission progress.

Known Issues

• Players have reported on our forums that some passives are either too low or too high from what they should be. We’ll be addressing this in a hotfix next week.

• We’ve received a lot of feedback about the Scavenger since the update released yesterday. We've made a post about the feedback on our forums and spoke about it in ourDevstream.
  • We're still looking into the issue where players' Xpadder profiles are no longer working. 

well done.

ps. the Scavenger sucks big time, i am yearning for these planed inventory fixes...

@iamisom quote:

Welcome to our first Alpha hotfix! Please keep in mind, all items obtained with the bugged Serenity Auras that have an Item Power of 341 or greater were re-rolled to 340 with this hotfix.

Bug Fixes

• Fixed a bug that was causing the Serenity Aura to slow substantially more than intended. Serenity Auras no longer stack their slow effects.

• Fixed an issue where special stats were displaying as .01 of what they should be.

• Fixed an issue where players were not receiving the Nightmare accessories who should have received them. Anyone with an item that, unupgraded, was Item Power 241 and above, should now have the accessories.

• Made a change where Ogres and Special Enemies do not drop loot on Wave 1 in End Game Nightmare. It's our current plan to remove these enemies on Wave 1 altogether in an update very soon.

• Fixed another server crash.

• Fixed an issue where Free Play Hard, End Game Insane, and End Game Nightmare had the rounds that would end before Betsy died.

• Fixed an issue where the music track from Town Entrance would play behind the intro cinematic.

• Fixed an issue where the Apprentice's charge shot did not activate traps.

• Fixed an issue where curtains were blocking enemies from getting out of their spawn point. (We got new curtains.)

• Fixed an issue where Incursion Ogres did not count towards Monthly Mission progress.

Known Issues

• Players have reported on our forums that some passives are either too low or too high from what they should be. We’ll be addressing this in a hotfix next week.

• We’ve received a lot of feedback about the Scavenger since the update released yesterday. We've made a post about the feedback on our forums and spoke about it in ourDevstream.
  • We're still looking into the issue where players' Xpadder profiles are no longer working. 

Pet Evolution is not providing the promised benefits.

https://www.dungeondefenders.com/2/topic/124412/bug-pet-evolution-fails-to-provide-the-promised-benefits

As you said in nm on wave 1 you wanted to remove all the orges, just wanted to let you guys know on the map ramparts has a ogre on wave 1 still. Wanted to know if you mean to remove it or its suppose to be there. Its seems to be  the only map I have found with a ogre on wave 1.  

• "Fixed an issue where special stats were displaying as .01 of what they should be."
Question about this: Does the gear still give the % stats supposed to? Or will it be giving the .01 stats?

Bugs you've probably heard 100 times already:

• The Scavenger only gives back Legendaries.
  • The Scavenger gave me back my pet and I cannot return it to the "Pet Bag"
  • I feel like the difficult has immensely increased from getting from 1-50, is this intended or still balancing
  • Will we be able to later choose what the scavenger returns to us or auto-sells? (I'm guessing so I'd just like to know for sure) [Plus it's less of a bug than more of a question]
Edited in: 
  • I'll have random fps drops for no reason. I can't tell if it's from deffenses or just my computer telling me I need a break.
  • I believe it's Mage Firetowers have texture glitches when hitting enemies (mainly seen on The Ramparts)
Will report bugs in game once I know 100% the cause for better feed-back.
All of these are not complaints just questions I'm curious for answers.

i can not complete the quest the throne room help me i win 25 and i come not continu

i have a bug pls help me

i have the same problem but i must clear the ramparts and the quest ist bugy [defend the ramparts]

@uzzo quote:

i can not complete the quest the throne room help me i win 25 and i come not continu

i have a bug pls help me

iamisom New curtains still failing on occasion. I've taken liberty to create a short video, which can be found here: https://mega.nz/%23!hxADhADY!aKeEouxJvUpip9u93cHTcC0_qoxrMGGQsw8m8Jlxq8Q

Later, one ogre died within the curtain walls, presumably from idling inside? The second one, tallest of the two, seemed not to die from the same cause, so I've simply left the game after a few minutes.