Hot Fix showed me the door, Trendy just doesn't get it

Response to neutering all of our 240- gear?  What was the hearty / frozen / phoenix weekend points?  To get us salty-ready?

I had 3 50s ready to go and a 40 App with frozen gear assisting nicely as well.  All my crap they weren't supposed to touch < 0%.

'HEY HOTFIX!  MAYBE TRENDY GIVES A DAMN!'

--> Hotfix notes  - "..making it harder to get loot, screw the first special enemies, ogres.  other enemies still don't drop loot but we won't address that or even talk about it here.  not like you were psyched about the patch or 3 day weekend to play, we'll look at your loot we torched next week (and laugh)..oh and if you do use a controller to play our game we inexplicably launched something to screw that up without announcement or notification, you can't turn it off, can't configure it, and it's not worth noting here either.  oh and hey buy our outfits and good luck with that monthly pet quest, time is ticking away."

My hotfix note?  Others already got there but this was my path back to other things to do with my free time.  Quite a turn-around from psyched and ready for Alpha to really seeing the priorities here - what are and what are not priorities rather.

We're still investigating the Xpadder support bug. That's high on our priority list for the next hotfix. We weren't able to nail it down today, so it didn't make it for this hotfix. :(

I spoke with design and QA. Regular enemies do drop loot, but it is a rare occurrence. We're going to continue gathering player feedback on this. This has been brought to my attention as a point of frustration from multiple players, so I'm adding it to my list of community topics to discuss with the team. 

As for the passive note, some of those issues were a visual bug displaying the effectiveness of the passive at 0.01 of what it should be. Others are the actual value of the passive, and I've been told by design that some of them are either too low or too high. This is something we're going to address in a hotfix next week.

@iamisom quote:

We're still investigating the Xpadder support bug. That's high on our priority list for the next hotfix. We weren't able to nail it down today, so it didn't make it for this hotfix. :(

I spoke with design and QA. Regular enemies do drop loot, but it is a rare occurrence. We're going to continue gathering player feedback on this. This has been brought to my attention as a point of frustration from multiple players, so I'm adding it to my list of community topics to discuss with the team. 

As for the passive note, some of those issues were a visual bug displaying the effectiveness of the passive at 0.01 of what it should be. Others are the actual value of the passive, and I've been told by design that some of them are either too low or too high. This is something we're going to address in a hotfix next week.

So does that mean that the current drop rate on normal monsters was not bugged? I assumed this hotfix was going to address it.

run like 20 nm1 last night , not a single normal creep drop an item lol ? i thought it was a bug.
Let say every match got 10 wave , every wave got like 180 creep average . Let do some math:

Number of match played: 20 match

Number of wave : 20 x 10 = 200 wave

Number of creep killed: 180 x 200 = 36000 creep

Let say it drop 1 item from normal creep (even it didn't) , so the chance would be: 1/36000 = 0.00002777777 %

i just went and look up google for lotto win chance , so to get an item from normal creep is like the same chance to win division 3 with a single game lol :))) interesting fact.

So is this mean "is a rare occurrence" :)) so funny

ye i guess its time to take a break , been playing all day yesterday but after the hotfix i just can't bother anymore.

oh well...time to go play some metal gear i guess

@BigMadAngryDog quote:

run like 20 nm1 last night , not a single normal creep drop an item lol ? i thought it was a bug.
Let say every match got 10 wave , every wave got like 180 creep average . Let do some math:

Number of match played: 20 match

Number of wave : 20 x 10 = 200 wave

Number of creep killed: 180 x 200 = 36000 creep

Let say it drop 1 item from normal creep (even it didn't) , so the chance would be: 1/36000 = 0.00002777777 %

i just went and look up google for lotto win chance , so to get an item from normal creep is like the same chance to win division 3 with a single game lol :))) interesting fact.

So is this mean "is a rare occurrence" :)) so funny

Without me, your luck is gone :)))).... Well, just wait for at least 1 week to play again.