A mistake after a mistake.

I really wonder about the decision-making process of Trendy. As we can see in the previous wipe, we have so many bugs and lack of proper progression (no concern about exp after Campaign, no transition to endgame...). 
What's the main reason? They throw too many things which they can't control in short amount of time or underestimate the number of bugs. Pets, progression, daily, gears, boss....

How about the alpha patch? Same mistake. Too many things throw in one time. No monitoring after patch release. Lack of communication and clarification. 

Well, it's fine if people make mistakes. But seriously, same big mistake is another problem. It showed that they didn't concern about their mistakes at all. If you want players to be testers. Fine, just tell us. Who don't want just stop playing. At least it's open communication instead of assumption.

I'm tired of being what you want me to be
Feeling so faithless, lost under the surface

I don't know what you're expecting of me
Put under the pressure, of walking in your shoes

Every step that I take is another mistake to you...

As a software developer / engineer / pm / done all parts of the SDLC forever blah blah blah...

It's a bit mind blowing.  I haven't had the opportunity to work for game companies but I've said it in chat and I'll say it here, I'm embarrassed for them.  It's probably too much to do, too little time, too short staffed, I get it, but -

* Frost towers getting in like they did shows cracks, like 'hey did you think about the numbers / implementation and actually QA it in any meaningful way for any real length of time'? 

* This push shows they really simply are overwhelmed in every single way IMO.  Tech support chimes in 'oh yeah we've seen some stuff but it looks cosmetic, just display, let us know if you see differently'.  WHAT??  It took me seconds to jump on my Squire, look at what they did with my perfectly good Blockade gear, drop a Blockade, and see that yes, it's like I'm no-gear naked.  And then follow and see other passives - even oldies/goodies - follow suit.

If it could work I'd offer to be that Dev/QA that brings (more than) a semblance of sanity to these patches.   I think a little too much was made of the Alpha watermark in the lower right and they took a step back from pre-Alpha.  Sorry guys but less attention to streams and videos and more to a game engine that improves not detracts.  I'm still in a spot where I don't know whether I want to requip my (basically now naked) 50 / 50 / 50 / 40 characters.

@CKaz quote:

As a software developer / engineer / pm / done all parts of the SDLC forever blah blah blah...

It's a bit mind blowing.  I haven't had the opportunity to work for game companies but I've said it in chat and I'll say it here, I'm embarrassed for them.  It's probably too much to do, too little time, too short staffed, I get it, but -

* Frost towers getting in like they did shows cracks, like 'hey did you think about the numbers / implementation and actually QA it in any meaningful way for any real length of time'? 

* This push shows they really simply are overwhelmed in every single way IMO.  Tech support chimes in 'oh yeah we've seen some stuff but it looks cosmetic, just display, let us know if you see differently'.  WHAT??  It took me seconds to jump on my Squire, look at what they did with my perfectly good Blockade gear, drop a Blockade, and see that yes, it's like I'm no-gear naked.  And then follow and see other passives - even oldies/goodies - follow suit.

If it could work I'd offer to be that Dev/QA that brings (more than) a semblance of sanity to these patches.   I think a little too much was made of the Alpha watermark in the lower right and they took a step back from pre-Alpha.  Sorry guys but less attention to streams and videos and more to a game engine that improves not detracts.  I'm still in a spot where I don't know whether I want to requip my (basically now naked) 50 / 50 / 50 / 40 characters.

I have pretty much made it a point to not even bother logging in until the main issues in nightmare are addressed, and loot or the game is wiped to a new clean slate.