Sign in to follow this  
Jockel :D

Didnt recive my accesories before Update

Cross-posting this over here:

Hi, everyone! Thanks for the reports. We have looked into some of your submitted profiles and can confirm that a portion of players that should have received the Nightmare Rewards, did not. Our CTO Rob Moore is currently looking into this, and we hope to be automatically rewarding the rewards to any user who should have received them in the future.

Just to be clear:  If you had an item that was initially below iPWR 241 and upgraded it to 241 or above, and this was the only item you had that was above the threshold, this does not qualify you for the Nightmare accessories.

@iamisom quote:

Just to be clear:  If you had an item that was initially below iPWR 241 and upgraded it to 241 or above, and this was the only item you had that was above the threshold, this does not qualify you for the Nightmare accessories.

I didn't receive the accessories, and earned 850+ gear without upgrading it.  However...

This is changing the rules after the game has started.  Nothing of the sort regarding equipment only upgraded to 241+ was said before the patch.  I can easily imagine someone spending the insane upgrade prices to get themselves gear that they were promised would net them the hats.

And, btw, the game is currently mostly unplayable except for the serenity tactic/exploit/bug.  Worrying about hats is the last thing that should be the first priority.

If I was a betting man I'm thinking it's a large portion of the players - I'm one of them.  20-30 pieces 241+, never upgraded, and now re-rolled to 240.  If I knew what you were going to do to my 240- gear I would have had A LOT more 241+ pieces to survive 'the patching'.

^ that is fast, I'll give you the full report:

* got indication on entering game

* mailbox showed icon

* had 4 things to grab and accept

* had 4 things in inventory to double-click

* able to use head gear across all 4 characters

--> thanks for that - controller next please?? :-)

@iamisom quote:

You should have the accessories now. Can someone check the game and confirm, please?

Got them all! Keep up the good work, waiting for the other fixes too ;)