Sign in to follow this  
DropBears

Didn't receive new costumes even though I had iLvl 300

I have received no mail at all and am wondering if anyone else is in the same boat? Will you go back through trendy and check everyone got the costumes or not bother?

Same boat, I had about 20-30 pieces of 241+ gear, some worn on characters, some just in bags, nothing in my mailbox.

Might be the last thing I'm worrying about as you decimated my 240- gear across my characters, no accessories = icing on cake

@Chuffster quote:

Didn't receive anything either. In fact despite the patch and roll back to 240 I still have a 252 chest on my Squire.

If it was upgraded that is why. Items normally below 240 but upgraded past that were not rerolled.

@Finaldeath quote:

@Chuffster quote:

Didn't receive anything either. In fact despite the patch and roll back to 240 I still have a 252 chest on my Squire.

If it was upgraded that is why. Items normally below 240 but upgraded past that were not rerolled.

I'm pretty sure I upgraded everything, due to my compulsive need to upgrade all the things, but that's the only thing I noticed still above 240.

I'm sure I speak for many when I had un-upgraded 241+ gear (in fact none of my 241+ gear was upgraded)

Got the pioneer stuff :) They got a bit lost in my inventory, but they were all there. Will there be a way to change where earned costumes are placed, instead of just into the inventory?