Sign in to follow this  
Decadent

Community Balance

So, prior to the Alpha and Beyond patch... we had all these threads complaining that things were too easy, Frost towers were broken, boasts that people were AFK'ing the hardest levels in the game with their mouse tied behind their back, and asking the Devs to actually make NM hard.

And now a few hours after Alpha and Beyond... we have a lot of threads complaining about how hard everything has become.

I hope those people complaining about how easy the game was are now happy, and I hope those struggling with the game find it becomes easier over time!

Well most of those posts are probably more gear related, since we have all spent so long idling NM4 content we forgot how much harder it is to do missions with poor equipment. 

I'm pissed that its back to farming wave 1 bosses for loot. I was really hoping the play would be more balanced, and that I could (while being somewhat slow) solo few waves each game and gather items to equip and move through the NM difficulties. 

@Decadent quote:

So, prior to the Alpha and Beyond patch... we had all these threads complaining that things were too easy, Frost towers were broken, boasts that people were AFK'ing the hardest levels in the game with their mouse tied behind their back, and asking the Devs to actually make NM hard.

And now a few hours after Alpha and Beyond... we have a lot of threads complaining about how hard everything has become.

I hope those people complaining about how easy the game was are now happy, and I hope those struggling with the game find it becomes easier over time!

dont you worry, i'm pretty sure in 2-3 days group of people will reach nm4 and 'game is so easy' threads will return.

The Prob with "Balancing" in a Game like this is the RNG.

Some folks might Get the Tower power +50, tower health +50, Vector correction 20%, pyromania 10%, kinda gear 5 times and move on to the next level.

Some folks Get +50 tower Crit chance + 50 ability power 5 health every 10 sec, 5 times and are stuck barely winning for the Next level.

So Folks Saying ITS TO EASY! ITS TO HARD! is just part of the Game. 

What we need to look at is, Do i feel Like my time investment is being rewarded with Progress?