Sign in to follow this  
CKaz

net net - looks like < 241 iPWR got the shaft - zero'd out

I'm not sure how / why but it's become more and more clear (and why some people are more salty than others) -

A lot of gear passives got practically zero'd out, literally less < 1%.  And I mean MOST EVERYTHING.  Seriously.

I had a few pieces 241+.  One might say very few, but a handful of blue, purple, gold got kept.  Not great but *don't suck*.

So with characters 50 / 50 / 50 / 40, I find myself in a mostly naked place with absolutely horrible towers and gear.

It went from smart set up to be able to do the new stuff and advance into the new order, to feeling like my toons have to start over.  I was set to have some fun, I worked hard to have synergistic builds and I wanted to break back into the game and yeah, I probably have to buy the cyberpunk huntress.  Too cool artists, well done.  Nope.  My toons suck and my controller setup (xpadder, other salty thread) doesn't really work anymore.  And there's really nothing for me to change on my end for it.

But this is about the (becoming more) obvious equipment debacle.  < 241 iPWR got not re-balanced, but destroyed.  And now I've reached the opinion it has to be bugs, because that small smattering of > 241 gear turned 240 is more reasonable.

The converted passives are so great, you have to go to 2 decimal places to feel the power.

I knew it was going to be a ***fest so i had 8 bags filled with 240+ gear and managed to scrounge something reasonable for 3 level 50s.

Is it actually changed, or is it a display bug? all my passives are showing exactly 1/100 of what they used to be. It could easily just be failing to convert to percentage but still sticking the percent sign on the end.

@Sephoris quote:

Is it actually changed, or is it a display bug? all my passives are showing exactly 1/100 of what they used to be. It could easily just be failing to convert to percentage but still sticking the percent sign on the end.

Nope...I can verify that actual percentages have dropped that low.  Lost 103k hp on barricades, lost 3 second increase in ballista attack speed, and frosty power is adding no power to damage.

Yeah it's stat hit, like you're naked..

Did the opposite of what this patch was supposed to do, < 241 iPWR neutered, my blockade squire was my first eyepopper

Cross-posting from the Tech Support forums:

This is one of our highest priority issues we’re looking into today. Derek and Javo, two of our programmers, are investigating the bug where passives are appearing with less than 1%. This bug appears to have affected gear that was obtained before the update -- gear that’s dropping after the update should not be affected by this bug. If this is not the case, please let us know.

We believe this may be connected to a last-minute server crashing solution that was implemented before update went out. We’ll have more information soon.

@iamisom quote:

This is one of our highest priority issues we’re looking into today. Derek and Javo, two of our programmers, are investigating the bug where passives are appearing with less than 1%. This bug appears to have affected gear that was obtained before the update -- gear that’s dropping after the update should not be affected by this bug. If this is not the case, please let us know.

We believe this may be connected to a last-minute server crashing solution that was implemented before update went out. We’ll have more information soon.

I saw a new sword in NM1 for my squire that had shellshock 0.15%, and a powerful chest with 0.07 frosty power, along with a phantom phoenix at 1.93% DP scaling. (all dropped today)

[[4370,users]] when searching for a solution consider some (most?) of us sold/fused the items with crappy stats (I persoannly got rid of literally dozens of them). If there is nothing to do about this, we will live (and farm more).

I would like some kind of help if you guys figure it out,  eg I had QUALITY barricades for 240- gear and now I'm only useful as a DPSer really (because hero power is one of the few things that stayed high / doesn't rely on passives).  I worked hard to be a solid teammate in the (renewed) NM world, but now I'm just a gimp as we all struggle.

Being a Dev minded type and knowing your original ranges, you could do something like 'hearty blockade gear below % minimums for rarity type/iPWR, reroll in that range' I would think, and apply it to Frost / others too.  So my golds and purples could make me more useful than a crazy amped up rushing Leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeroy Jenkins!

@iamisom quote:

Just got a 0.15% shellshock sword on endgame hard ilvl 110.