Sign in to follow this  
-venOm-

Okay, it's time to take a break and wait for next patches...

Alpha and beyond is a good patch. at least on paper it reads good. lets say roughly 95% of patch made game better but some features took away last drops of fun from the game. issues that need to be worked on ASAP are:

1. The scavenger - why? just why? if master plan was to force people buy more bags, it is still bad. no matter how many bags player has they all fill up and need to be cleaned after every clear of wave. i really dont understand why it was implemented. This guy needs to be disabled ASAP if you want players to play your game. picking up every item on map is not fun. at. all.

2. Passives - 0.03% chances to trigger. oh boy. and it is not visual bug, can't speak for every passive but most of them really have that value. 

3. loot drop ? it might be that RNGesus is messing with me but i got only greens and blues after patch, even after doing nightmare 1. hardly any loot that is worth even looking at.

Players who get frustrated easy, just take a break. lets give devs some time to fix this. whatever this is.

EDIT: finding some bugs every 10 minutes. like not being able to select pets which are located on last row of petbag and getting more gold sphere is not working too. everytime i equip it and switch to other tab, medium sphere is empty again. 

EDIT 2: keeping eye on STEAM CHART FOR DD2 after patch. if less people will play the game tomorrow is can be a disaster. 

I am taking a break.  I took one when I heard about the whipe and was eager to split my time between this and D3 now.  Played for about an hour and just keep getting EXTREMELY frustrated with everything now.

I know this thread will be flooded with people who get VERY lucky and gear up with buddies or something, then start farming NM4 saying how easy it is.  It will also be flooded with people who do NM1 by the skin of their teeth and tell everyone "Don't change it for the pansies, it's a challenge!".

Alot of bugs and an ilvl 251 trapress with almost all perfect gear unable to make a dent in NM1 ilvl 285 map.

I will go back to D3 now :)

Why oh why did they even think about raising the price of spheres? I'm glad I already bought almost all I want but its unfair to those who haven't.

Also, we're right back to the same **** of pick the hardest map and farm wave one boss for loot to increase iPWR. Don't know why I expected that to change....

how can they screw so many things up at once is beyond me.....please remove the alpha and put back the pre alpha text . things right now feels worst hen they were before.

if something was to blame, i'd blame lack of actual testers. most of the times when patches and hotfixes are released, i get an impression that noone has checked how it all works ingame. how do you miss 0.03% passives or how bad scavenger is or how loot drop needs balancing or how dps heroes are not viable at all. but its ok game is still pre-alph..... oh... it is not anymore... sarcasm aside, im taking a break and checking forums. i'm really interested how devs will address with situation,

@-venOm- quote:

if something was to blame, i'd blame lack of actual testers. most of the times when patches and hotfixes are released, i get an impression that noone has checked how it all works ingame. how do you miss 0.03% passives or how bad scavenger is or how loot drop needs balancing or how dps heroes are not viable at all. but its ok game is still pre-alph..... oh... it is not anymore... sarcasm aside, im taking a break and checking forums. i'm really interested how devs will address with situation,

Because *WE* are the testers lol.....

Not only did they seriously raise the price of spheres, they cut what you can sell shellium for by 90%. 

But that's a good thing.  It means the economics balancing is precisely as horrible as the gameplay balancing.  Wouldn't want one thing to work all by it's lonesome, now would we?

Sad to say but i'll be doing the same. The scavenger alone is reason enough for me to avoid the game. I have no doubt that the problem will be rectified however, the question is how soon? Better get on it if you guys want to keep people around. Alternatively include "inventory management sim" in the Steam description and leave it as is :P. 

@Ryukashin quote:

@-venOm- quote:

Because *WE* are the testers lol.....

i feel more like guinea pig.

And after patch, I only see people report about bugs, but hardly see any developers around... It feels like "Okay guys. Let's patch and relax. No need to care about players and bugs."

@ngoctienvt quote:

And after patch, I only see people report about bugs, but hardly see any developers around... It feels like "Okay guys. Let's patch and relax. No need to care about players and bugs."

let's give them at least a day after patch. i'm sure they have lot to say and if there will be dev stream today, i'd imagine what twitch chat will look like.

Yep....
1.Scavenger wasn't realy good idea...
2.it's just bug.
3.Seems like they reduced drop from specials.
Ogres are ok.
And....it's good as i think.

@Rose quote:

Yep....
1.Scavenger wasn't realy good idea...
2.it's just bug.
3.Seems like they reduced drop from specials.
Ogres are ok.
And....it's good as i think.

2. Actually not a bug, b ut they made max amount on passives quite low, meaning if it scales with ipwr ... 240 is quite a bit below 850 :P If the best 850 ipwr gear has 10%, then 1% on 240 ipwr doesnt sound too weird, right? 

Yea, not sure what this patch was about or what the devs are thinking but I went from enjoying testing the game to.. not wanting to bother logging in in the span of 12 hours.

I really feel that there have been a step or four backwards for every good thing that's been done recently. I'm just going to go back to ARK and EUTS and check back in in a few months and see if it's been polished up a bit better and some of these changes reverted.

Have fun folks.

The rerolled item stats seem to be bugged. If you find something new e.g. with the hearty blockade passive on it, it'll be ok. My blockades are slowly growing back to  100k life from post-patch 33k. ;-) Just keep in mind its an alpha - give your constructive feedback and help getting this game good. greeeets

@maruta85 quote:

The rerolled item stats seem to be bugged. If you find something new e.g. with the hearty blockade passive on it, it'll be ok. My blockades are slowly growing back to  100k life from post-patch 33k. ;-) Just keep in mind its an alpha - give your constructive feedback and help getting this game good. greeeets

i believe most of the feedback is constructive

@-venOm- quote:

@maruta85 quote:

And doesn't seem to be listened to.

How long devs will wait ? Patch is live for like 19 hours now and not a single word on forum ? Is that a bad joke or ? If their was one small bug I don't mind but the game is totally broken now and some sneaky changes are extremly ... weird (scavenger and sphere cost). I mean had I knew this I would have sold all my shelliums yesterday and bought all the spheres, now I have 90 shelliums, no gold and a big list of spheres to buy with no stuff at all and all my passives broken, yay !

I almost feel a complete wipe would be salvation, after farming for two weeks characters to lvl50, funny ...

@Sombrero quote:

@-venOm- quote:

@maruta85 quote:

And doesn't seem to be listened to.

How long devs will wait ? Patch is live for like 19 hours now and not a single word on forum ? Is that a bad joke or ? If their was one small bug I don't mind but the game is totally broken now and some sneaky changes are extremly ... weird (scavenger and sphere cost). I mean had I knew this I would have sold all my shelliums yesterday and bought all the spheres, now I have 90 shelliums, no gold and a big list of spheres to buy with no stuff at all and all my passives broken, yay !

I almost feel a complete wipe would be salvation, after farming for two weeks characters to lvl50, funny ...

chill man. lets at least wait for dev stream. and yea, i'm thinking about partial wipe now, all items deleted, only pets and cosmetics must stay intact.

Everything should be wiped to be really fair honestly, but as it is I think they shouldn't wipe anymore until beta arrives. Because every patch is wipe-potential it seems.

The only sphere ninja change cost is extremly unfair and deserve a reset.

I agree.  It's simply embarrassing for Trendy that they were caught out not having played the final patch even once before releasing it.