Sign in to follow this  
Gothraga

Yet another ... Move from the Devs.

Why Did you, .... (Twitch) ... 

Why is vector correction.... Why?

...(Twitch)... Ok 18% range boost down to .44% <----- WTAF Guys

You said you where gonna Reroll 240+ gear. Why do i have Level 1 Tower range now?

Every time i get a foothold your Pulling the rug out from under me.

All my frosty power is gone! I spent HOURS getting that damn Frosty gear.

Now all 5 parts total 1.16% frosty power...  

YOU HEAR ME DEV'S I'M CALLING SHENANIGANS ON YOU ALL!

It's not even clear what's a nerf, what's a bug, what's a display error.. I mean holy 'ell guys...

We're all interested in earning the new pet and moving to the new stuff and almost every passive we have is GARBAGE, and I'm not talking about 240+ stuff (I hadn't got too far anyway) but what was useful to break into the tougher stuff... I have 3 50s and I have 0 idea how I'm supposed to do anything at that level.  Just WTH,,,

New and old passives just absolutely destroyed, I mean nice modest equipment across the board at least looks like garbage, and a quick look in the tavern suggests IT IS garbage.  I'm having a lot of WTF moments right now. 

m8upu5r.jpg

Just did NM1 - Took almost an ENTIRE hour - nothing but greens and blues.

Talk about absolutely TEDIOUS. 

I was expecting to at least "farm" a bit, but when it takes the better part of an HOUR for one map, and you see nothing but greens and blues and a green/blue F-U chest at the end? That gets under my skin really quickly.

Oh, and not to mention we're back to go sit on a damned squire in each lane because if anything gets on your walls and you don't have enough damage sitting on them, good luck.

Signed,

A pissed off player 

Edit: Oh, and don't even get me started on the "mobs after wave 1 drops loot" because anyone I've played with haven't seen the first item drop from anything other than specials/ogres.

Aside from the title of this post being completely inappropriate, why are you so upset about this?

Obviously there's issues, also obviously it isn't just you that's run into them.  Therefore, (obviously?) these things will be addressed, probably fairly quickly.

This is like the 14th thread where I've felt the need to tell people to just. chill.  out.

they should call it ... Alpha and Beyong annoying stupid change so our player have less and less fun.  Yeah make us take ALL stupid drop so we dont lose money. Do they actually test before releasing crap like that .

hey Stretch, speaking for the annoyed - bite us.

This was Trendy's 'Hey look at us, we're ready for Alpha!  We socked you but its better trust us!  Play!  Woo!'

And I personally get can't use my controller anymore, my 50s with just ok gear became jokes (not talking iPWR 240+ but all the insane stat nosedives) and I *was* excited for the new maps, modes, monthly pet.. instead of enjoyment its undesirable at best and unplayable at worst.  I'm at the latter end of the spectrum and after a day wait.. ARGH.

..and how fast might the big stuff be cleaned up?  yeah good luck

@stretchyalien quote:

Aside from the title of this post being completely inappropriate, why are you so upset about this?

Obviously there's issues, also obviously it isn't just you that's run into them.  Therefore, (obviously?) these things will be addressed, probably fairly quickly.

This is like the 14th thread where I've felt the need to tell people to just. chill.  out.

And this is the first thread where i've felt like telling someone to shut up :P So many coincidences ^^

And the attitude is helping the situation how?

You're upset.  We get it.  We will continue to have gotten the message, even if you continuously post ragethreads every 5 minutes.  But hey - don't let me stop you from hating, since that's clearly what makes you feel better?

Farm 240 gear they said.

Get ready for Alpha they said.

We are going to screw up all you gear... they didn't say.

-le Trendy

@stretchyalien quote:

You're upset.  We get it.  We will continue to have gotten the message, even if you continuously post ragethreads every 5 minutes.  But hey - don't let me stop you from hating, since that's clearly what makes you feel better?

Thanks sunshine ^^ Can you go troll some other game instead please? :) Pretyy please:) Thank you :)

@stretchyalien quote:

I do. 

I'm getting to the Point where i don't really care. This game is nothing more then Grind for Tower Power skill or play find the exploit. The "Builds" Idea is some plagiaristic crap there trying to adapt to DD2. 

So At this point every time a new patch drops i just get pissed off for a few days having to Regear to compensate for what ever they nurf. The Only Reason i changed the Post name is the community Here is Amazing and dose not deserve it.

So I give up, 

I don't think I can help here.

Watching Trendy Crap on DD1's memory is just ....

Much Respect 

Gothraga

PS. rumble rumble rumble mutiny mutiny mutiny

@vSyNd quote:

Farm 240 gear they said.

Get ready for Alpha they said.

We are going to screw up all you gear... they didn't say.

-le Trendy

Pretty much the truth. 

240 gear wasn't going to be touched! 

Lo and behold, they are absolute *** now. I feel sorry for the people who farmed up decent 240 gear to log in and realize that they've been trolled to hell and back, and it's pretty much worthless because who gives two ***s about .04%

@gnollmar quote:

@stretchyalien quote:

Thanks sunshine ^^ Can you go troll some other game instead please? :) Pretyy please:) Thank you :)

Honestly, people are frustrated and patronizing people is just going to make it worse just let them get it out of their system and be done with it.

idk why they are angry i know they took a lot of hours to get that gear  what did u want... make the same gear the same into that ipwr range ? they just throw a water balloon into a wasp hive...