Sign in to follow this  
SorakaPlz

Are the 241+ alpha and beyond head accessory distributed?

Was just gonna make a thread about this myself.  The items I had got rolled back, but I didn't get the rewards either.  I didn't have any iPWR 241+ items equipped at the time, but they were in my inventory (perhaps they had to be equipped to count?).  

I'm in the didn't receive them ship, kinda sad as I liked & wanted to use the huntress one.

To expand I did a run of nm1 liferoot forest for ipwr 256ish stuff, got a bag full of it & had a full set of it on the huntress I logged out as & didn't receive them. Though I did do this a day after they announced the accessories, maybe I had to get the gear before then.

Haven't received them yet even though I had ilvl 241+ items both equipped as well as in my inventory :-/. This together with the crazy Hearty Blockade reroll on items that weren't even 5%+ (My shield went from 3.9% to 0.1%!) make this a very disappointing patch so far. I expected my ilvl 241+ items to get hit; not my waller squire to lose 60% of his barricade hp too!

I also didn't have them in my inbox.  Sadly, I forgot to take a screenie of one before the wipe, but here is a screen of a nightmare run with a legendary chest, so I would have had one from that.

Well,  my 2 sons and I did a lot of grinding to get 241+ nightmare gear and all our gear re-rolled, but nothing in our mailbox after the update.  Kinda bummed because I had some really nice nm gear and it re-rolled and nothing has tower stats :/  and we didn't even get the shiny hats to soften the blow!

I didn't get mine either, mail box is empty, i had 850+ items on every character and entire bags full of 850+ gear.

I have not received mine, either. The 241+ gear was not equipped as it did not have the stats I need, but it was there in my bag.

Hi, everyone! Thanks for the reports. We have looked into some of your submitted profiles and can confirm that a portion of players that should have received the Nightmare Rewards, did not. Our CTO Rob Moore is currently looking into this, and we hope to be automatically rewarding the rewards to any user who should have received them in the future.

Just to be clear:  If you had an item that was initially below iPWR 241 and upgraded it to 241 or above, and this was the only item you had that was above the threshold, this does not qualify you for the Nightmare accessories.