Sign in to follow this  
stretchyalien

Post-Patch Percentage numbers seem.... small

Is it possible that we have an extra divide by 100 in here somewhere?  I'm seeing items that used to have reasonable numbers on them that no longer do (they weren't rerolled - too low of item power)

In particular, things like shellshock.  A 0.15% chance to stun?  Really?  are you SURE we didn't mean 15%?  0.15% is..... never.

Yeah they really screwed the pooch on the legacy gear downgrade.... even with the few "lucky pieces" I have, NM1 is no where near solo-able.... Though this patch was suppose to further make everything more solo friendly.

While it's not 100% confirmed, I just spoke with our QA team, and they're telling me that, for the ones they've looked into it, passives rolling with 0.01% and the like looks like a visual bug. But this is not confirmed. If there's a passive you can easily test, could you check to see if the effect is greater than what the tooltip is saying? We'd love to get more data on this. Thanks!

@iamisom quote:

While it's not 100% confirmed, I just spoke with our QA team, and they're telling me that, for the ones they've looked into it, it's a visual bug. If there's a passive you can easily test, you can see if the effect is greater than what the tooltip is saying?

I can guarantee that it is NOT a visual bug on the Hearty Blockade passive swapping from a 3% to a 0.63% dropped Blockade HP by 7k. Odds are, the rest are quite possibly actually glitched as well.

Additional Note: Passives are INCORRECT based upon quality. My epic gloves give 3% Hearty Blockade at 240 IPW and my Legendary Gloves also give 3%.

@Xengre quote:

@iamisom quote:

While it's not 100% confirmed, I just spoke with our QA team, and they're telling me that, for the ones they've looked into it, it's a visual bug. If there's a passive you can easily test, you can see if the effect is greater than what the tooltip is saying?

I can guarantee that it is NOT a visual bug on the Hearty Blockade passive swapping from a 3% to a 0.63% dropped Blockade HP by 7k. Odds are, the rest are quite possibly actually glitched as well.

Additional Note: Passives are INCORRECT based upon quality. My epic gloves give 3% Hearty Blockade at 240 IPW and my Legendary Gloves also give 3%.

I agree too, i lost almost 60k hp on my barricades post patch :p (100k to 44k hp)

@iamisom quote:

I've just checked my monk's aura with and without a piece with Amped Up 0.17% (it's an ipwr 240 item, had 17% before). No change in the attack rate, so I think it's not just visual. Also lost about 80k of wall HP on my 240- gear (had only 2 pieces with higher than 5%)

I can also guarantee the Phoenix Flame passive is NOT a visual error. Flameaggedon is not a visual error, either.

Question: Could rings get Def Power secondary stat and Medallions Hero Attack secondary? I don't remember that happening before... but it can now and would certainly make it harder to farm good gear if this is a new change.

I can verify that frosty power is not giving proper returns at less than 1% increase in power, I can verify that barricades are receiving less than 1% of health increase.  Hard mode has become impossible.  My bloccades lowered from 138k down to 35k which gets melted in about 3 or 4 seconds from enemies and that is with 2 people present.  Seriously was there actually testing done?  I might as well have 4 naked level 50's....they would have the same stats.

I verified my equipment is now is basically equivalent to not wearing gear - time to assume actual bug and not just display.. honestly guys I had 50 / 50 / 50 / 40 toons ready to go and they have only a few pieces useable - the 241+ rerolls to 240.

BIG messup and SO disappointing :-(

@iamisom quote:

While it's not 100% confirmed, I just spoke with our QA team, and they're telling me that, for the ones they've looked into it, passives rolling with 0.01% and the like looks like a visual bug. But this is not confirmed. If there's a passive you can easily test, you can see if the effect is greater than what the tooltip is saying? We'd love to get more data on this. Thanks!

It is not just a visual bug; blaze balloon tick rate changed by .01 and lost the extra tick, lsa tick rate changed by .01 and is definitely over half a second slower, etc etc.  Makes all my old gear pretty much worthless.

@iamisom quote:

While it's not 100% confirmed, I just spoke with our QA team, and they're telling me that, for the ones they've looked into it, passives rolling with 0.01% and the like looks like a visual bug. But this is not confirmed. If there's a passive you can easily test, you can see if the effect is greater than what the tooltip is saying? We'd love to get more data on this. Thanks!

I have a bow (ipwr 200 so not rerolled) which is now showing Phoenix's Call doing 0.01% of my DP as damage.  I can confirm (have tried to get screenshots but it's impossible to time) that the trap burn is ticking for 592 and the phoenix is doing 5 whole damage!  This is made more odd by the fact that I only have 987 DP now so it should actually be ticking for 0.09 damage - maybe there's a 5 damage minimum?

My Ballista attack speed dropped from 3s(-2s) to 4.43s(-0.01s).

Well thats harsh balancing. :P 

Edit: It seems like that bug only affects old items.

Just got a drop with 4% Blockade Health

@Yi-shai quote:

My Ballista attack speed dropped from 3s(-2s) to 4.43s(-0.01s).

Well thats harsh balancing. :P 

Edit: It seems like that bug only affects old items.

Just got a drop with 4% Blockade Health

Don't think so, got several new drops with 0,... % :/