Sign in to follow this  
dreamanime

Gobu + Gobu Defenders Web Comic

DD2 discord, best place to be, gobu. Lot's of food for the goblin family!

If you ever go to the DD2 discord, do not forget to type "t!cookie @Gobu", gobu to give the legion a cookie.

Emoji_Goblin.pngEmoji_GobHuntress.pngEmoji_Kobalt.png

cookiefeeding.jpg

For Gobu Lawlta, hopefully soon the feeding, gobu means cooking stream will be! Gobu

He said so, the legion believes for foods. Emoji_Goblin.pngEmoji_GobHuntress.pngEmoji_Kobalt.png

pizzasquirelawlta1.jpg

@dreamanime quote:

For Gobu Lawlta, hopefully soon the feeding, gobu means cooking stream will be! Gobu

He said so, the legion believes for foods. Emoji_Goblin.pngEmoji_GobHuntress.pngEmoji_Kobalt.png

pizzasquirelawlta1.jpg

i'm dying laughing, great image (that i can now never unsee). 

Gobu, cause of the salad talks going on at early 2018. (If you are reading this in 2020, so you know whats going on at the current time, gobu.)

saladpowa2.jpg

Awesome artwork [[94093,users]]! I picked up a new art tab not too long ago and enjoy drawing to pass the time on my breaks from work. Looking forward to seeing more Gobu inspired art in the future.

[[2899,users]] gobu! Thank you. Sure more gobu stuff will come Emoji_GobHuntress.png

There is abit more in my own Discord channel, even none DD2 related art i draw. If you want you can take a look there too. Gobu. Anyone interested in my art can join <3

https://discord.gg/5rRtcvb

And what you mean with new art tab? Didn't knew you draw too :D. Show plis!!!

Here a picture of the gunwitch, fast and agile she appears out of nowhere, and is gone as fast too, gobu.

gwstratsf0.jpg

@dreamanime quote:

And what you mean with new art tab? Didn't knew you draw too :D. Show plis!!!

My baby

41bWIFa1HwL._SX425_.jpg

Wacom Digi Art Tab

LoL! I'm nowhere on the same level as you [[94093,users]]. I only doodle to make [[25251,users]] Senpai laugh. With that said, I would love to join your discord and view your amazing art.

Jun

Art is relativ, i consider myself quit the beginner too gobu. Nice, would like to see you on my discord Emoji_GobHuntress.png you can use the link from above which i posted.

Doodling for sure is fun, bringing smiles to others. Here some DD2 related people like devs and players as goblins. Emoji_Goblin.pngEmoji_GobHuntress.pngEmoji_Kobalt.png buffering up the legion, so we can survive the upcomming exploding gobus.

discordgobus1.jpg

discordgobus2.jpg

Hmm....since this place is the Gobu Webcomic which means that there's lore in it, I'm just gonna "sneakily" mention that the Maelstrom Phasemaster have planted* a "spy"** in the Legion. So watch out!*** Really watch out....****

*Actually, an attempt to get rid of her because...

**Well, she's a true double-triple-quadruplecrosser. Actually she's just doublecross anyone, much to the Phasemaster's anger.

***She will definitely steal anything and yes, that includes your food. 

****She's prone to mutation, so yeah, definitely not a good sign if the legion wanna stay healthy. Gotta eat your veggies now, green beans!