Sign in to follow this  
dreamanime

Gobu + Gobu Defenders Web Comic

@kg4q quote:

is there a Group for Gobu guys ?

The only difference between goblin girls and guys is that the guys are primary fighters and girls primary food collectors. But the girls turn into fighters too if enough food is established, or guys help out collecting if the legion has to little food. Everything else we do together, gobu, sleeping, eating, playing, dying.

@GamerBoundless quote:

How do you play this goblin game?

I find it interesting. 

The only play goblins know is playing dead. It is pretty easy to do, but sadly the gods (devs) forbid it to do when there is no imediately danger =(. On a battleground you can play this game by pressing STRG+L gobu.

Oh here some screens secret add on story mode which trendy still not released. Freeing some Goblins and taking them into the army <3.

(unexpect allies) "We should help the Goblins. But be careful. They might think we are enemys."

gobhelp.jpg

(unexpect allies) "goblin slaves are rebelling against the oger. You must help them to win the fight!"

gobhelp2.jpg

Just want to say it, I really really really really really really really really really love my gobu defenders titel.

Just want to say this, thank you gobu. <3 Emoji_Kobalt.pngEmoji_Huntress.pngEmoji_Goblin.png

I updated the first post and will use this thread for the Gobu Defender Web Comic too, Gobu. Will post updates here and also on the first post. It will include events from the game and what happened over time to the community, included in a goblin worth story. Enjoy gobu.

Update:

- included the first chapter: The Beginning

- included the first revealed player names. Both are very old players i have not seen in ages anymore but i had alot good times with them in the early stage of the game =).

Gobu00.jpgGobu01.jpgGobu02.jpg

Made a small gobu huntress emoji icon for the great DD2 discord, gobu

DD2 Discord

Lot of friendly defenders are there, who help others out and with which you can play together. Gobu. The great strimmers Juicebags and SidewalkHero are there too, to give pro strat advices.

gobuhuntress.png

The mighty Wulff in discord drawed a fanart of him and me, gobu. It's the mighty fearsome wulff gobu huntress! Hunting for food for the legion and the pack! <3

Emoji_Goblin.pngEmoji_Huntress.pngEmoji_Kobalt.png~(we want to ride wulffs!!!)

Screenshot_2017-06-01_03.23.58.png

"Fanart" for one of the DD2 discord members. If you want to join the DD2 discord here is the link. Gobu.

discord.gg/dd2

I kinda enjoy recently doing drawings for people or the devs, if they dont nerf the legion, gobu. Emoji_Goblin.pngEmoji_GobHuntress.pngEmoji_Kobalt.png

It's the Mayframe, similar like Maystic, gobu.

mayframe.jpg