Sign in to follow this  
dreamanime

Gobu + Gobu Defenders Web Comic

@MushroomCake28 quote:

You should open a restaurant

t.... that's a genius idea! I will bring it up on the next big goblin meeting, gobu!

Also your name ... sounds tasty... gobu... :d...

No wonder why we started all these Dungeon Defenders quests. You goblins are so hungry you could eat your own body. That's why we have to use all we have, aka, proton beams, archers, serenity auras and many other defenses I stopped using ages ago, to prevent you goblins from eating the whole universe!!! 

@Eat your Donut quote:

No wonder why we started all these Dungeon Defenders quests. You goblins are so hungry you could eat your own body. That's why we have to use all we have, aka, proton beams, archers, serenity auras and many other defenses I stopped using ages ago, to prevent you goblins from eating the whole universe!!! 

Gobu!!!!! @.O eating the universe, now that sounds like a challenge. The legion will accept it.

For defenders Manananas are the blue one. Which they use to channel the might of the nature. But the nature is green, gobu.

For us Goblins Mananananas are the green one, gobu. Every goblin is attracted towards it and holding it means alot of power for a Goblin. No goblin ever should manage so many mananas like the defenders do, gobu. But we love Mananananas so much we even dedicated a song to it. It goes like this:

Emoji_Kobalt.pngEmoji_Huntress.pngEmoji_Goblin.png~~Mananananana nananana nanana Mananananana nanananana Manananna nananananana~

It sounds similar like this.

http://z0r.de/7436

Another goblin song, gobu.

"Gob gobu gob gobu. Gobuu gob gob gobuu.

Gob gob gobuu gob gob, gobu gob.

Gob gobu gobuuu?

Gobu gob gobula gob. Gobuu gobu.

Gob gobu gob gobu. Gobuu gob gob gobuu."

"Follow the way in red. Fill it with the color green.

Always onwards on the way of red, never ending walk.

But what is that light at the end?

I see the long lost aunt and uncle gobula there. Waving me to come over to them.

Follow the way in red. Fill it with the color green."

Not long ago a really gobulous person donated tons of food for goblin girl, gobu. <3 He was really nice i showed him my secret food spots in exchange.

We also found a monster in a box while we were exploring the world.

popcorn.jpg

OMG OMG i am such a fan gobu~ He is here he is here!

I was just short away collecting precious bling bling for you my King gobu gob gob!!! <3 I will be always there for you gobu! Sooooo handsome gobu. Emoji_Kobalt.pngEmoji_Huntress.pngEmoji_Goblin.png

gobuking.jpg

Gobu - o = Gbu

Replaces the letters to get... "Bug"!!!

2 conclusions:

1) Illuminati confirmed

2) That's why there are tons of bugs in the game.

Another great story about goblins, gobu. I corrected the wrong translation of the text abit to fit the primary main heroes, the goblins more, gobu.

This manga name is "Goblin Slayers" its about awesome goblins who slay stuff.

Also it states the fact right, we are weak but we love teamwork.

picture click link for increasing it and lazy not right click new tab people.

gobma1.jpg

It is here, the modern wonder of 3KG technology and invention! Gobu gob gob, it is a great day for a human, but a festival for us Goblins. Emoji_Kobalt.pngEmoji_Goblin.pngEmoji_Huntress.pngEmoji_Goblin.pngEmoji_Kobalt.png

Behold the 3KG Sacher Torte!

Sacher.JPG

The legion was very pleased and half of it is already gone.

Small History of the Goblin race.

The legion once was a proud race, on our home planet the goblins where as far advanced in technology as the defenders in Eternia, that's what granny shaman says, gobu.

But one day the Old Ones came through the portal, they killed millions of goblins and made us their slaves. A few goblin escaped to another world through stealing the technology of the Old Ones. They devasted our home planet and stole the life crystal from it. All living beeings died and they moved on to the next one, the one where the few surviving, not enslaved, goblins escaped to. It was the home of the oger and a few other races.

The goblins tried to survive while working together with the oger. But soon they realised there was no hope. They couldn't face the mindless made goblins who are now the slaves from the Old Ones. It seems the longer a beeing stays under the influence of the Old Ones, the less of their inteligence remains over time.

After years of war, most of the oger were killed and enslaved too. The Old Ones also stole the life crystal of their planet and so only a handfull of the few remaining goblins once again build a portal and escaped this dying star. Everything was lost for the Oger they became the minions of the Old Ones, once a big strong race which dominated their planet, now only mindless slaves driven to fullfill the wishes of their masters.

The portal led the goblins to Eternia, this time they have hidden right from the start deep in the woods and mountains and planes because they knew what will come soon. The old portals which where used are still in the ruins and if the old one would have succeded in taking over eternia, the goblins probably would have fled further. But something unexpected happened and a few Old Ones where banished inside of crystal shards. This led to that many goblins actually regained their mind, though they had nearly no inteligence left. The old few still clever goblins who escaped slavery took them into their legions and cared for them.

They still live in fear that the Old Ones will find them. And that the Defenders will slay them. Goblins in Eternia are in a dire time because they are stuck inbetween 2 fronts. Staying independend means not to fall into the hands and spells of the Old Ones, but they also can't side with the Defenders, because they want to kill them all.

Big hopes are lying in the very few goblins who escaped from the beginning and have all the knowledge and history of the goblins with them. A few of them are Heroes and we, the legion, are singing about them in our songs.

Our best bet now against the Old One is the Goblin Engineer Hero Gobla Kreg who is still alive. He can create various high tech machinery and he was the one who also build the portals. In the first war in Eternia he created the Goblin Copter and the Goblin Mech, sadly these tools fell into the hands of the Old one until they were destroyed by the defenders. Gobu.