Sign in to follow this  
dreamanime

Gobu + Gobu Defenders Web Comic

Gobu gob gob. Gobuu~

Goblin girl wants pet food. It taste good and is needed for goblin family in the cave, gobu~ Please give small goblin girl, who sided with the defenders for pet food, some nice legendary pet food, gobu. Like a Pizza 50.000 xp to feed her 102 sisters and 95 brothers.

If this demand is not fulfilled in a certain unknown timeframe, gobu. Goblin girl will infiltrate the defenders and sabotage them all, ... gobu!

The food is really needed, gobu. So we can learn the migthy stomp attack, to finaly beat all ogre and trolls. Final boss little goblin girl, gobu!

If you are supporting goblin girls domination for food please say "gobu". If you are against it say also "gobu", gobu.

gobu.jpg

Gobu Defenders (Web Comic)

I will put the web comic here and update it here.

Chapter 1: The Beginning

http://www.dreamanime.de/dd2/Gobu00.jpg

http://www.dreamanime.de/dd2/Gobu01.jpg

http://www.dreamanime.de/dd2/Gobu02.jpg

Chapter 2: A Goblin Takes Off

All Defenders have player names, each skin is a player i met over time of the game + some unique characters. Story and character for them kinda get inspired by the behaviour and how i learned about them.

List of revealed players:

Dragonfall Huntress - KoA-Xanthes

Red Riding Huntress - Shane

Goblin Huntress - Me!! Gobu!

Dragonfall Apprentice - ????

Default Squire - ????

Dragonfall Squire - ????

Dragonfall Monk - ????

Gobu!

Today i got a few more fish, it's enough to barely keep my family alive. Please we need new trendy food, gobu.

The defenders still didn't noticed that i am infiltrating them, gobu gob.

Male goblins stay in the goblin caves and train to fight against the defenders and evil orcs or other goblin tribes. The female goblins hunting for food. That's how i joined the defenders, gobu. One day i was just hunting some nice ham, but it was just a huntress. She took me with her and since then i joined the defenders, gobu. Thats how gobu girl came into contact with the tasty pet food. Since that day i collect pet food for my brothers and sisters in the cave, gobu.

Goblins are weak by nature, gobu. We don't have much HP and die mostly in one hit. The defenders are so strong. Some of them say i only have 2k HP which is very low, most of the defenders have 4k or 6k or 10-20k HP, gobu. Goblins need alot of food to grow stronger and get enough HP, gobu. So please feed me some pet food whenever you see gobu girl.

Today I discovered that the defenders placed a bed for Gobu, gobu!!!! <3 I was overjoyed and took a small nap to recover from the hard figths. The defenders are all so hard working to protect the gems and they still took their time to make Gobu feel at home, gobu.

Here gobus new bed <3

?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma

Taking a small nap, gobu.

?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma

Side knowledge on Goblins, gobu. If a full wave of 1000 Goblins can manage to down one defender, gobu, then it's called a HUGE success for them. They will celebrate hard after respawning and eat alot of good fish.

If any amount of Goblins can manage to down all 4 defenders at the same time, even if 10.000 goblins die in that process, it's an epic win! These Goblins who participated in this raid will be upgraded to Tier 1.001 and get a small boost of 1 level. They are now called challenger Goblins and are allowed to take part in in incursion raids, gobu.

Today a small lesson on Goblin language, gobu. If you talk with a Goblin or hear them in a fight, this may help you understand them better.

1. Gobu = that's a neutral statement and can mean anything. Like a greeting "Hello" or "this is interesting" or "no" literally anything.

2. Gobu! = A forcefull statement or outburst like "Yes!" "That is so cool!" "Don't do this!", the true meaning need to be claimed out of the content

3. Gobuu = Often said after the Goblin dies, it means something similar to "aargh" "Oh noo." "Sob sob" "That hurt" "Lag"

4. Gob = A reply type of speech, following a question or a statement of someone other, so if someone says "Gobu" you can reply with "gob" or "do we want to do this?" then a "gob" is fine too as a yes.

5. Gobu gob gob = A complicated sentence for a goblin, means literally it's just something very long and probably a response to a topic. Often used when the Gobu wants to add something or speak more about it.

6. Gobu Gobu Gobu = An outburst of joy! Meaning the Goblin is VERY excited and has create pleasure in what ever currently happens.

7. Gob Gob Gob = Similar to "Gobu Gobu Gobu", the Goblin is enjoying whatever happens and wants more of it to happen, may it be a good talk, something funny going on or food.

8. A goblins biting something "nom nom nom" = this is not an agressiv move, the goblin tries to figure out how something taste, or it is hungry and wants to eat something. Often biting into the ass of an huntress, or the tentakel shield of a squire, or the butterflies on a huntress head, or the shiny particels of a monk staff.

Hope this will help you abit to understand Goblins more, gobu.

While wandering the tavern in search for food i heard something nice. A minstrel was playing some weapons and it remindet me of my forest, gobu. Filled with enjoyment i started to sing the song of my people, gobu.

.... Gob gob gobu, gob gob gobu,

Gob gob gob!

Gobu gob gobu gobu gob. Gohobuu~~~

Gobu gob gobu gobu gob. Gohobuu~~~

Gobuu Gobuu.

Gob gob gob!

Gohobuu~~~

Gob gob gobu, gob gob gobu,

Goble gob gob! Gobu!

It's a sad song about a hungry hero goblinEmoji_Goblin.png who searched for food in the woods. Not having a tribe he needed to feed himself but in the end he died in pain. His ongoing battle for survival inspired countless generation of goblins not to give up even though only death awaits us at the end, gobu. Is what granny elder shaman gobu said, gobu.

Today more insign on the goblin society. Even goblins have something like honor and values, though it might be very very low and kinda not noticable, but they do respect other alot for achieving something! With that there are 10 Goblin heroes (9 of them are dead already though). Their story are told as an inspiration from goblin generation to another to show that every goblin counts, even though only sadness and death awaits us, gobu.

The 10th hero was Greblock, he managed to bring a defender to fall, literally. Geblock was slain on his heroic day and while his corpse still layed on the ground a hero knight stumbled over him! This is an event we will never forget, gobu.

The 9th hero was Gorblrig, he is the hero who died painfully while searching for food, gobu. His struggle to survive inspires goblins till this day.

The 8th hero was Gobli Grab, with his brother Goble Grab who was the 7th hero, he showed the importance of teamwork. Because of Gobli Grab who catched a cannonball with his face, his brother could advance 1.50 seconds further in his lane, nearly reaching the wall before he got slain by an cannonball too. This was a new record till this point for any goblin, gobu. Since then we runned in thousends together at the defense of the defenders.

The 6th hero was Gribloreck. He was the very first goblin who managed to reach a barricade ever, gobu. After he reached it he didn't knew what to do and then got stabbed to death while standing around. But his record will never be forgotten.

The 5th hero, Grhimbu. He was the very first goblin who managed to pass a barricade. He stepped on a geyser trap and died but his corpse which flew upwards landed behind the barricade, gobu.

The 4th hero was Gobliza the saint gobu. She collected once a piece of meat and offered it to her goblin community. They all died in the next raid though, gobu, but this raid was one of the most happiest one and well fed one a goblin ever could which for. All thanks to Gobliza showing that there is better food for goblins too.

The 3th hero was Gabluak, he managed to survive a whole raid! It happened that he got stuck behind a tree and just managed to free himself after the defender left already. In his second raid he died though, but that a goblin actually can manage to survive a raid is something nobody ever knew about. It was a first and it brought a new kind of hope into the life of an goblin, gobu.

The 2nd hero was Grihiklak,.. On this fatefull day, gobu, he charged down the hills with 1000 of his comrades. One after another died, a cannonball left to his sister and a spear to the right to his brother. Arrows flew and another 20 goblins died. Ignoring the screams left and right he choose to do the only thing he knew what he can do, advancing further. At the center of the battlefield, surounded by hundrets of dead goblins was a defender with a sword and shield. This defender had slain so many goblin and was engaged now in a fight with 3 oger ladys. Grihiklak in rage charged at him while the defender was busy blocking the attacks of the oger lady. At this moment the time kinda freezed, every eye was on Grihiklak and the impossible outcome happened. He stretched his arm out and his sword pierced the leg of this defender. This leaded to that he was distracted for a tiny moment and let his guard down and was slain by the oger ladies. A Goblin actually managed to impact a battle! Gobu! This was one of the very greatest achievement a goblin ever could hope for and Grihiklak was the very first who ever managed to achieve that. After this heroic deed he died at the hand of this same hero though, after he respawned at their own crystal, gobu. Defenders are so strong and scary, gobu.

The first hero is Gobla Kreg, the only hero still alive, the goblin engineer. Often called the immortal goblin because he didn't died in over a thousend of battles yet. He is over hundred of years old and if a goblin is lucky he can be seen sometimes in a battle. He studied the defenses of the defender, manipulates them so they malfunction. He can also build defenses on his own and rumors say he invented once a huge mech which can turn any goblin into a boss. Still roaming the realms he is a living legend, gobu. He is the very sole hope for so many generations of goblins, showing that there is much more possible, even though a goblin may never achieve much, a goblin may have the chance to influence his surroundings! My wish is to met him one day, gobu.

Often if a Defender mets a goblin and shoots him, the goblin will fall to the ground, even without beeing hit. This behaviour is called ...

Playing dead!

To die and be dead is a natural state for a Goblin and a big part of the Goblin society. Since their birth they train to be dead, gobu. It is a form of a play when they are outside of a battlefield. They often throw stuff at each other or swing a stick, and whoever gets hit will play dead. They do it to train to die at the right timing when the real stuff happens, gobu. It's kinda like a play for them, the only play besite bitting and eating they know, so they know how to "survive" in the world.

This leads sometimes to problems though, gobu. Over eagern Goblins see a Goblin die on the battlefield, and they will also start to "Play dead", even if they are not hit. In this state they truly belive they are dead and will not stand up anymore. This happens rarely but still can happen, Gobu.

Various defenders have already noticed how effectiv this playing dead is, gobu. Because that is the only play little goblin girl knows so i started to play it with the Defenders in the tavern too. I often hear "Did I kill you? :D", which makes me very proud. I feel like I did it right successfully played dead. Some Defenders even started to play dead with me together, which makes me really happy that they picked up a Goblin play, Gobu.

Gobu! Carneval is here, and we goblins successfully pulled our plan off. Now we can eat as much as we like! So the family can grow =))

food.jpg

After all the carneval food was gone, gobu. I will share my favorite food spots with you, so you know where you can find something to eat and drink if you need, gobu gob.

The secret food places for goblins and any hungry person!

This is my first secret spot. If you can catch him it's a tasty treat. But he is super agile. He lifes left from the big map table, gobu.

food1.jpg

This one is my favorit food place, gobu! Lots of tasty fish and frogs! Usualy i am at this spot when i am in the town, gobu. Here I do hunt for provision for the goblin family.

food2.jpg

You can also find alot of free berrys around the city. But be carefull if you eat some of them to early you will barf alot, gobu. Only eat them when you have nothing else to eat.

food3.jpg

Here you can find always some fresh water. So you don't need to jump into the river to drink, gobu.

food4.jpg

This caravan usualy has some carrots loaded for me, gobu. But if you are hungry you can take one or 2 of them too.

food5.jpg

There you need to be carefull, it's in the tavern behind the big nice guy. I try to take the bread only if he isn't looking gobu. Or else he will get angry. When i once spyed at him, i have seen that after i took the bread he replaces it all the time and smiles abit, strange, gobu.

food6.jpg

Here you can see how an guard even tries to catch some food, so feel free to take whatever you like, gobu. The whole city can be a feast for you if you have your eyes open.

food7.jpg