Sign in to follow this  
brevis91

Rename Heroes

@sgof quote:

@sozieqt quote:

+1 Name change for gems would be a joke.

No one is forcing you... you won't lose or win a map because of this.  Just saying.  

Who are you :o

@sozieqt quote:

@sgof quote:

@sozieqt quote:

+1 Name change for gems would be a joke.

No one is forcing you... you won't lose or win a map because of this.  Just saying.  

Who are you :o

lol.  Just another player.  Not a fanatic about these ideas either, but I am really enjoying this game, and would like to see it stay afloat, which in the end means, they need $$$.  

Trust me.  I am not a fan of some of the prices of the customs, etc, either.  Some customs look really nice, but I am not forking out 15$.  So, what I am really trying to convey here is that if they offer lower cost *extras*, then they might fare better since more people may buy into it.  In the end, not everything is free.  I work for my money, and so do the employees at TE.

+1

but can't you just unequip gear/delete/new name/level up if you REALLY wanted to? It takes like an hour with maxed XP on harb? Or is there some cooldown on delete/recreate etc.?

do we really need names for our heroes? why not just make it so u just asign a role for each hero? make it a simple tab where u could select it in the stats section and then it would be displayed below where u have the name right now, i mean the names for heroes does nothing anyway when its only ur steam account name that will be displayed no matter what hero ur on. the only time u will ever see the other names is when u die.

@alex the penguin quote:

do we really need names for our heroes? why not just make it so u just asign a role for each hero? make it a simple tab where u could select it in the stats section and then it would be displayed below where u have the name right now, i mean the names for heroes does nothing anyway when its only ur steam account name that will be displayed no matter what hero ur on. the only time u will ever see the other names is when u die.

Yes, but some people like to have names for their heroes. Or they named them for roles that no longer apply.

Personally I'd like to rename my heroes simply because I accepted the random names.

On a side note, I really hope we get the ability to rearrange our heroes on the pages. Because I'd like to put my builders on one page and my dps on another. As opposed to how they are just in the order they are made, right now.

@MushroomCake28 quote:

1) Renaming heroes (preferably with in-game money like in DD1).

this would be nice since it seems like gold in game is becoming something you only collect rather then spend :p

@keona quote:

This and the ability to reorganize your heroes would be very much appreciated.

+10000!

What ever: free would be nice. But also a very small micro transfer would do it. Like 50gems.

Given Character names don't even matter in this game...  yeah it would be nice.   Keep this necro going!

Make them pay with gems. There is no reasson for this to be free, it's not a crusial part of the game and it's not like you can't remeber what character is what.

Even if you cant remeber it's your own foult. All i can see with this being free is alot of renaming characters, alost of confusion and a hell of a lot stupid names.

@5Kdayez quote:

Make them pay with gems. There is no reasson for this to be free, it's not a crusial part of the game and it's not like you can't remeber what character is what.

Even if you cant remeber it's your own foult. All i can see with this being free is alot of renaming characters, alost of confusion and a hell of a lot stupid names.

If it does cost gems I can always just delete my characters and level a new one skeleton.png

@Soulstiger quote:

@5Kdayez quote:

If it does cost gems I can always just delete my characters and level a new one skeleton.png

That's what I'm doing now. Hero deck shared XP makes it possible at least to rename heros without massive suffering:D