Sign in to follow this  
iamisom

PS4 Preview Video + PAX Prime Demo

PlayStation plays the PAX Prime PS4 demo version of Dungeon Defenders II! Plus, if you're at PAX Prime this weekend, head to the PlayStation booth to play DD2 on the PS4! (With split-screen co-op!)

Nice, can't wait to play this on my dusty ps4. Need to get some use out of that thing.

@Omm quote:

Nice, can't wait to play this on my dusty ps4. Need to get some use out of that thing.

Rocket League, man! It's so good on the PS4. 

But yeah -- I'm going to spend so much time on the PS4 version of DD2. Can't wait to play on my couch. My PC has issues with hooking up to my TV. :(

Dont know if you can say anything about this iamisom, but has there been any word on having joint accounts between ps4 and PC?  A simple "no info on the subject yet" response would suffice.

@iamisom quote:

@Omm quote:

Rocket League, man! It's so good on the PS4. 

But yeah -- I'm going to spend so much time on the PS4 version of DD2. Can't wait to play on my couch. My PC has issues with hooking up to my TV. :(

I'll have to check that one out.

@Ecterun27 quote:

Dont know if you can say anything about this iamisom, but has there been any word on having joint accounts between ps4 and PC?  A simple "no info on the subject yet" response would suffice.

No info on the subject just yet. :)

We'll have more news on the PS4 version and everything surrounding it later in the year.

@iamisom quote:

@Ecterun27 quote:

No info on the subject just yet. :)

We'll have more news on the PS4 version and everything surrounding it later in the year.

Awesome, thanks for the response.  I know personally the only way i will even touch the PS4 version is if i can use the same account that i am currently using on PC.  With that, i know i would get a lot more people to play the game in general if i could play on both PS4 and PC with the same account.  Mainly due to me talking the game up to all my console buddies, they would love the chance to play the game with me, but i wont start a fresh account just to play on PS4.

I know i bring up Diablo 3 to much on this forum, but that's the main reason i didn't play a ton on PS4.  I bought the game twice, but having to restart on the PS4 version was to much of a hindrance to keep playing it.

@Dreizehn quote:

@iamisom quote:

My PC has issues with hooking up to my TV. :(

steam link + steam controllers... :-D ...that's something I'll definitely try

I've used one of the early version of the Steam controller. I wasn't really a fan. But it's gone through a few iterations since then. Hopefully it's been improved!

@iamisom quote:

@Dreizehn quote:

@iamisom quote:

My PC has issues with hooking up to my TV. :(

steam link + steam controllers... :-D ...that's something I'll definitely try

I've used one of the early version of the Steam controller. I wasn't really a fan. But it's gone through a few iterations since then. Hopefully it's been improved!

Steam link + xbox controller

That' awesome Josh, you are like me. I just prefer gaming on a console.

It's the version me and my friends care bout the most. So looking forward to the PS4 version the most.

I just hope that the PS4 version will have the same feature/content as the PC version and that u can use your PC account with your PS4 -> otherwise many PC people will not buy this game to start over again :x

Can't wait for split screen on PC. Take it in turns to play with the GF.

I worry the PS4 version would go the way of DD1 on console.

Console actually had a nice size player base, considering the game was sort of unfinished and the majority of dlc wasn't worth playing. No rewards or xp...