Sign in to follow this  
In.Session

Youtube Gaming. Will Trendy?

So, Youtube is looking at taking over Twitch as the leading streaming website for gaming. Will Trendy Transition over to Youtube and see how it all works or will you stay with what you know, could be interesting.

Youtube Twitch :O

We honestly don't know. We're still looking into it. For now, we're going to be Twitch only, but that may change. 

I'm personally excited about DD2 streams in 1080p 60FPS on YouTube Gaming.

Ya, I was watching some streams earlier seemed to run allot smoother with less toxic chat, and could possibly be easyer to get DD2 some more publicity, there are allot less people using it for live.

It's too early to say how YouTube gaming with do but right now I feel that Twitch still has the edge. Hopefully YouTube gaming can bring in the numbers on their streams or at least entice some of the bigger names over but it looks there isn't enough improvement on YouTube gaming for many people established on twitch (Partnered and Unpartnered) to move over for.

Also we'll need to see if Mr Content ID behaves himself. The last thing you want is your stream to be flagged for copyright because of the game you are playing.

@In.Session quote:

Ya, I was watching some streams earlier seemed to run allot smoother with less toxic chat, and could possibly be easyer to get DD2 some more publicity, there are allot less people using it for live.

Give it time, the chat we are all used to seeing will materialize on YouTube as well as Twitch. Think of it as YouTube comments live! xD