Sign in to follow this  
fl4sHb4nGeR?!

Frosty Tower Event droprates bugged...?

Accually the event seems a bit bugged!

I got BEFORE the event started until Friday LOTS of cool frost stuff... every itemslot a legendary with 30+% and sometimes even defensepower on it several frosty staff (more than 10) and could gear very well... then the event with the triple droprate for the staff started and i got from friday until now only 2 frosty staffs and 1 crappy legendary?

Also there is nearly no frosty power items dropping anymore for me i find plenty of legendaries maybe in average 2 per run and i played a lot to gear in the last days... might there be a problem with the droprates or do you ninjapatched the droprates for frostyitems since so many player complaining in the forums about the opness of the passives?

I opened this a seperate topic since i wanted to know if other players are experiencing the same strange RNG or to get the response from the trendy staff about this topic since it is really frustrating to grind for gear the whole last days and gettin nothing at all... i mean nearly nothing not even crappy items nothing really frosty since many legendaries drop there might be an issue with it!

@iamisom

I've got 2 legendary staffs with frosty fire then I was playing squire, so I guess they didnt really raise %% of drop rate for such items but basicly added them to drop table with x3 basic drop rate. That could somehow influence drop rate for other stuff. 

@0omph quote:

I've got 2 legendary staffs with frosty fire then I was playing squire, so I guess they didnt really raise %% of drop rate for such items but basicly added them to drop table with x3 basic drop rate. That could somehow influence drop rate for other stuff. 

Did you play before the weekend? And do you feel a reduce of droprates?

I personally played DD2 everyday for about 2 hour in week and at the weekend maybe even more like 3-4 hours at the eventtime on weekeend... and i found in the 4-5 hours before the event ALL my current gear BEFORE the droprate for frosty item was raised... that is what is so frustrating... and i played minium the double ammount of time in the event then the time before the event were i found all my current gear!

That is beyond the RNG and beyondprobabilty calcultion at all!

Of course i am happy with my current gear (+25% frosty fire and 182% frosty power) but i feel like something is bugged and maybe other players like my friend i am playing with are affected by this so that's why i came up with this topic.

P.s. btw i finding maybe every 2 runs a legendary apprentice staff, so maybe in the whole event time about 20-30 staffs and 1 of them i think hab frosty fire on it?

I cant rly tell if I get less or more, so far it feels like RNG more or less. I was just mentioning that I got apprentice staff while I was playing squire, that's not normally happen.

I also feel like it was reduced i spent 30+ hours farming for a perfect frost staff, and only saw 1 staff drop over the 20+ hours. Finally gave up and went to other games.  Before event i actually saw upgrades, during event i didn't get 1 single upgrade across the whole event for any of my classes.

Still have yet to see anything remotely with this stat on drops, feels like the weekend all over again.