Sign in to follow this  
Peekaboss

--[ Onslaught Highscores ]--

Onslaught Highscores - If you have beaten a record, post your name, Round, Difficulty  and your accompanying party members and i will update. No pic no proof
with popular request i will make solo and teams separate.

=======================================================================

• Onslaught Nimbus reach NM4 - Round 68 2/3

Solo feeder
    Peekaboo
    CpasGrave
    Tugra Khan

• Onslaught Siphon Site D NM4 - Round 101 1/3

Syndicate
    Gyganta

• Onslaught Liferoot NM4 - Round 58 2/3 
    CpasGrave
    Aussiemark
    Peekaboo

• Greystone plaza NM4- Round 53

Syndicate (solo)

Wave -   68 2/3  ---- 11 Hours

Invisible -  hoard tenacious leaked through the wall and sniped the crystal.
Solo feeder
Peekaboo
CpasGrave
Tugra Khan

AV9lOVx.jpg?1

@Shane^ quote:

so the Ilvl push up to 855 after all? I stoped at 48 when I didnt see any improvement on drop

The highest drop i got was 850, however it was gradually rising and could potentially hit 855...
without a bugged mob i believe we had plenty more waves left in us, We also had strategies planned for even later in the rounds (running entirely quick repair builds and speed spheres)

Actually counting waves or confusing waves with rounds? O_o

Peekaboss No pic no proof

Anyone else find this hilarious? You post a random ranking thread... w/o pic.. quite contradictory there my friend.

Not saying its not true, but you probably should apply your words to your own post.

Its a nice thought to have record holders, but with passive(Frost) being so broken. Getting to high onslaught waves with frost is not really a feat. Assuming people on your list used frost of course. If they didn't bravo.

@MrCrave quote:

Anyone else find this hilarious? You post a random ranking thread... w/o pic.. quite contradictory there my friend.

Not saying its not true, but you probably should apply your words to your own post.

Its a nice thought to have record holders, but with passive(Frost) being so broken. Getting to high onslaught waves with frost is not really a feat. Assuming people on your list used frost of course. If they didn't bravo.

Yeah, those have been posted in the past few days on the forums, altho there is no "proof" it was NM4, we can assume they are saying the truth.

@chpoit quote:

@MrCrave quote:

Yeah, those have been posted in the past few days on the forums, altho there is no "proof" it was NM4, we can assume they are saying the truth.

If you're basing an entire thread on "assumptions" the entire thread validity goes out the window.

MrCrave has a legitimate point.

This isn't saying the people didn't do it legitimately, but a screenshot doesn't tell you jack all, if you're not looking at loot in the screenshot, or multiple ones, but even then, that can be easily faked, and would require video, if I were going to try to keep track of something like this. 

Good luck.

@MrCrave quote:

@Tristaris quote:

@chpoit quote:

@MrCrave quote:

If you're basing an entire thread on "assumptions" the entire thread validity goes out the window.

MrCrave has a legitimate point.

This isn't saying the people didn't do it legitimately, but a screenshot doesn't tell you jack all, if you're not looking at loot in the screenshot, or multiple ones, but even then, that can be easily faked, and would require video, if I were going to try to keep track of something like this. 

Good luck.

people can fake it, its pretty easy, everyone is freeto  think whatever they want,  but there are some things only those who had reached higher rounds  know. and even those with the "best" stats, can talk trash, if you dont know how to build for a long run, you wont make it, simple as that, nimbus isnt as ez as root nm4.

@ķΐnĢ ƒΐ©ĸ€® quote:

people can fake it, its pretty easy, everyone is freeto  think whatever they want,  but there are some things only those who had reached higher rounds  know. and even those with the "best" stats, can talk trash, if you dont know how to build for a long run, you wont make it, simple as that, nimbus isnt as ez as root nm4.

Except I do know? I've done plenty of nimbus reach and other maps, and it's honestly not all that challenging. I'd venture to say the hardest part of the map right now, with the introduction to frost, is the air, and things walking over your walls (but it's mostly rare now, that things are dying well before they clump up too much.)

I'm not saying anyone "faked it" or anything of the sort. I'm saying if the original poster wants to keep track of stuff, and do so legitimately, he's going to have to get more proof than a screenshot that doesn't prove anything. Otherwise the entire post is just invalid and can only be taken with a grain of salt. 

why dont you make it a requirement to show the bosses hp/lvl. i dont know if that can be faked or not but its the only thing i can come up with to differentiate between the NM's.

@MrCrave quote:

Peekaboss No pic no proof

Regarding no picture for the Liferoot run, there was alot of talk about that run throughout the forums and it was common knowledge that that level was achieved. I also believe that a run of this size is considered a low one to the standards that we will be running at in the future,  I'll take the criticism and am happy to abide by the rules and bring pictures shortly (i lost mine, and have to recover them through my partner) 

@Erox333 quote:

why dont you make it a requirement to show the bosses hp/lvl. i dont know if that can be faked or not but its the only thing i can come up with to differentiate between the NM's.

I have thought of this, however during a long tedious 12 hours grind, you might not expect to lose at that point and would be hard to capture the bosses level, unless you remembered to take one for every wave.

@Tristaris quote:

@ķΐnĢ ƒΐ©ĸ€® quote:

Except I do know? I've done plenty of nimbus reach and other maps, and it's honestly not all that challenging. I'd venture to say the hardest part of the map right now, with the introduction to frost, is the air, and things walking over your walls (but it's mostly rare now, that things are dying well before they clump up too much.)

I'm not saying anyone "faked it" or anything of the sort. I'm saying if the original poster wants to keep track of stuff, and do so legitimately, he's going to have to get more proof than a screenshot that doesn't prove anything. Otherwise the entire post is just invalid and can only be taken with a grain of salt. 

I for one was more just basing it on an honesty system, as people cheating never even occurred to me, as i would never consider it. Our community is small enough, build each other up. If someone can come up with a decent suggestion on how to run it, i am all ears. A video is more solid proof, if people require more than a screenshot, however i do think that a lot of the players capable of such runs are fairly well known, so you can base assumptions based on gear and dedication whether or not they could do it.
All that aside, References or judges could also be brought into your runs at record breaking waves to vouch or take their own screenshot or video from respectable forums users. I'm open to any suggestions, but am more than happy to continue monitoring this and going for records ;) What i'd love to see is players fighting it out for that top position, and I may personally reward you with Gems or something after a set time.

Yeah, like I said, it's nice that someone is keeping tabs on it, but an honesty system just doesn't work sadly. There will be people who are honest, sure, but you can about bet your bottom dollar that there will some tool that runs through an easy or something, and that doesn't sit well with me, when others are doing the max difficulty available to them. 

Hope I didn't offend, or anything, just chiming in on requiring a bit more, if you intend on keeping records, is all! :)

A group of my friends also made it to wave 101 on nightmare 4 Nimbus Reach.  Sadly they didn't realize someone else also had made it that far before they deleted their defenses.  They do have pictures.  This was done on the PS4.  I am trying to get them to post.

mw6LyxV.jpg

I hold on to this, since to my knowledge, this is the current record of Onslaught.   Done with 6 other players, it lasted so long the others had to leave.  The only one who stayed from the very beginning was Fn_cy.  Note:  I am not a part of the record just adding it in.

I don't even know why someone would want to keep "records" of the *** fest onslaught is right now to begin with. It's seriously that bad. 

Now don't get me wrong, friendly competition is fun. But the game mode in question there just has to be more people participating than there is, because let's be honest. Who wants to sit there for that many hours in the mess it is right now. 

@Tristaris quote:

I don't even know why someone would want to keep "records" of the *** fest onslaught is right now to begin with. It's seriously that bad. 

Now don't get me wrong, friendly competition is fun. But the game mode in question there just has to be more people participating than there is, because let's be honest. Who wants to sit there for that many hours in the mess it is right now. 

I kinda agree completly with Tristaris here. 

Well currently it can be semi usefull though if you want to earn alot of gold. Thanks to the huge amounts of so loved hord waves you can make easily some millions though.

If someone needs that monies~

The only thing that mildly piqued my interest was the mention of IPWR 850 drops. We all know from DD1 the only way of getting Supremes, ULTs and the like was by survival in DD1. Is the extra 150 IPWR worth the time?

Is a perfect passive 850 that much better than a 700?

@Fozzie quote:

The only thing that mildly piqued my interest was the mention of IPWR 850 drops. We all know from DD1 the only way of getting Supremes, ULTs and the like was by survival in DD1. Is the extra 150 IPWR worth the time?

Is a perfect passive 850 that much better than a 700?

uh ipwr 850 drop? First time hearing that. You can be lucky if after 30 rounds you get an item over 610 ipwr currently.

If there is truly gear dropping that high ipwr, then it is very well worth it to invest 1-2 days without break for it XD.