Sign in to follow this  
Underlander

Steam down... again

I don't know what, but something must be done. Maybe a new way to login without the need of logging on Steam. Is marvel Heroes you can log in from Steam or from game client. Considering Steam has been totally unstable and its customer support is unexistant, we definetely need an "independent" game client.

Not to mention how often Steam goes down stupidly often, it's a bit ridiculous. Getting kicked off a game because steam can't keep their *** together, is a little annoying. 

I definitely agree with ya. 

It is Steam's fault that Steam log in fails. Steam is a piece of crap, I wish we could have an independant client.

@vSyNd quote:

It's not Steam's fault that this game isn't compatible at times.

@Underlander quote:

It is Steam's fault that Steam log in fails. Steam is a piece of crap, I wish we could have an independant client.

Who's choice was it to make it not have an independent client? :)

Steam has always gone down on Tuesday evenings (US Eastern time). I assume it is for maintenance purposes since it is so regular. Many didn't play DD1 on Tuesdays because of this, at least not survivals, since DD1 would disconnect when Steam went down.

I glad they made it so DD2 does not disconnect when Steam goes down, you  just can't login.

The disconnect comment was about DD1. Try playing DD1 online Tuesday evenings between 6 and 10 pm and you will experience it. It is often down for only a short time so it would be hard to experience it if your game does not depend on steam for its online play.