Sign in to follow this  
ddace

Moonbase Patch Update

Sorry about the delay. We are still learning the process and there is a final step/validation that the updates will need to go through before being able to be released to Ranked.

I know this is not the news many want to hear but it must be done. Important to note. The patch is still coming. The CDT is already well into the next Patch. Events are being planned. Things are happening even if not on the timetable we originally desired. I want to play with the update just as much as any of you. So please hold on just a little longer. It is coming.

Thanks,
Acen

Considering my latest troubles, waiting for the patch has become easier i must admit, thx for the update Acen.

@Aguleb17 quote:

@ddace quote:

Events are being planned.

MORE EVENTS!!! ...That I won't be able to participate in because of my stats. :(

Stats never were important to the old events Aguleb :)

@Aguleb17 quote:

@ddace quote:

Events are being planned.

MORE EVENTS!!! ...That I won't be able to participate in because of my stats. :(

Events are on open so I'm sure people wouldn't mind helping you out to get some gear. Also, most of the events can be done with relatively low stats (except polybius, but that's all the fun)

@1aydan quote:

What will the event be called ?

Last joke, I promise,

"The search for Moonbase" It will be a 3 episode event, the reward is an ultimate melonbread :)

yay, thx trendy!   and thank you acen.  most ppl do not realize ur just a dd addict and not a trendy employee.  All the time you lose playing the game to work on it.  and thank you to everyone involved in the CDT.  Very excited to see what you guys/gals cook up for us.  

New events, that's going to be exciting for sure, never took part in one.