Sign in to follow this  
rcdm462

New Pet Request

Hello CDT and Trendy.  I would love to see a Cow pet created, for our old friend LauraWantsACow (think i got it right).  When i first used forums and had problems, she always answered me in a timely manner.  And so nice to boot.  Shame she was let go.  I think it would rock to have a cow pet finally for her.  

If we're making this a suggestion thread, I beg for a Melonbread pet.... no reference meant at all. <.<

@AeroZ quote:

Ninja pet that throws shuriken plox.

I think this is a good idea, but i think the idea of the model being an actual ninja wont work, perhaps a pet that is asian themed (cause you know.. that whole thing)

@frank_robert890 quote:

A phoenix pet.. not like a colored ult++ bird.. an actual phoenix.. that can be different colors... yes

This exists. It's called stieglitz. Also, the whole point of a phoenix is that it's red/gold since it's supposed to be fire.

@curtisgk quote:

@frank_robert890 quote:

A phoenix pet.. not like a colored ult++ bird.. an actual phoenix.. that can be different colors... yes

This exists. It's called stieglitz. Also, the whole point of a phoenix is that it's red/gold since it's supposed to be fire.

Yeah i know all this, but not everyone has 150+ cubes to spend on one pet :)

@frank_robert890 quote:

@curtisgk quote:

@frank_robert890 quote:

Events are nice because they're unique. While it'd be nice to see a phoenix other than the stieg, I don't want it to happen. Takes away the specialness of the event.

@AeroZ quote:

@curtisgk quote:

@frank_robert890 quote:

@curtisgk quote:

@frank_robert890 quote:

@curtisgk quote:

@frank_robert890 quote:

Events are nice because they're unique. While it'd be nice to see a phoenix other than the stieg, I don't want it to happen. Takes away the specialness of the event.

cant argue with that :P

@frank_robert890 quote:

@AeroZ quote:

I think this is a good idea, but i think the idea of the model being an actual ninja wont work, perhaps a pet that is asian themed (cause you know.. that whole thing)

Well you'd just have to reskin it.

Make it like a Ninja Tiger that throws shurikens with its tail, or something.

And the Ninja Shaolin monk is totally not asian inspired. :p