Anyone else stuck or bored?

Don't disagree on the repetition, but you would have benefitted from levelling individual chars to 50 ASAP to benefit from the 35% XP bonus. It does help the later characters significantly, because with the two spheres and three level 50s, you end up with a 145% XP bonus.

@jmac quote:

All my chars are stuck in the 40 range and I just can't bring myself to farm hard mode liferoot anymore. The game got stale pretty quickly with bad XP curve and needing to farm a single map over and over and over. Maybe I'll come back closer to launch, but right now it's just far to repetitive and unfun. 

@Vohl quote:

@NCO quote:

The game needs endless modes like survival :-/

Onslaught is the endless mode

It is endless (if you dont encounter Trollblood Ogers with an Odd resist)  but it is nothing like survival.

There is no decent reward scaling, and the Starting difficulty is also fixed on a by-map Basis...  ( etc. etc. etc )

yeah the scaling is quit silly... and you need to reach round 35 after 5-6 hrs to get decent loot... i hope they change that, and make like old survival on dd1, where you were able to start from certaing wave... at least starting on round 23 will be way better thant starting from 1...