Frost Fire event extended until Wednesday!

Due to the server issues over the weekend, we've extended the Frost Fire weekend event until Wednesday at 11AM EDT!

Was it just the server issues, or is it confirmed that there was an issue with the event over the weekend.  It seemed that a lot of people (myself included) did not seem to be getting any boost in legendary drops in freeplay, or any boost in drop rate of the new staff.

@Ecterun27 quote:

Was it just the server issues, or is it confirmed that there was an issue with the event over the weekend.  It seemed that a lot of people (myself included) did not seem to be getting any boost in legendary drops in freeplay, or any boost in drop rate of the new staff.

Yep.didn't notice better mage's stuff drop in end-game mode also....
But who cares!We have 2 more days (almost 3 for est)

@Ecterun27 quote:

I also observed this. When the Squire weekend was happening it was raining sploody swords. I've yet to see a Mage Staff with frostfire. Trendy please review and confirm everything is on the up and up.

@Echoplex quote:

@Ecterun27 quote:

I also observed this. When the Squire weekend was happening it was raining sploody swords. I've yet to see a Mage Staff with frostfire. Trendy please review and confirm everything is on the up and up.

I still see pretty many square swords playing mage xD

I didn't see much of a difference for legendary drops in free play, nightmare was solid about 50% of the time.

I did feel an increase in Apprentice staves with a special passive drops over the weekend, though. I think many of you just might be unlucky with RNG? I don't know about the Free Play though. 

I've seen 10 legendary apprentice staves this weekend, none with frost fire(end game), I got 2 before the weekend event started, spent almost the entire weekend on the apprentice.

have not seen 1 of these app staves yet although while playing on app i have gotten a total of 9 of the squires sword so far :-/

I honestly don't think that the legendary drop rate is x2 in free play even now. Have run forest crossroads about 15 times since Friday night (about 4 or 5 today) and have only seen about 2 or 3 legendaries. No frost fire staffs at all.

I am seeing plenty of Legendary and specifically Legendary Staves dropping in NM4 Life root while playing App or other characters. However, after maybe 40 runs I am still to see a Legendary stave with the new passive and tower power.

I have done at least 50 runs of Liferoot NM4 over the last 4 days and I've seen exactly 4 of the App staff. 3 with no DP but both Frost Fire and Snowstorm, 1 with DP and only Frost Fire.

@Ecterun27 quote:

Out of 40+ Legendary staves I only found 3 with Frost Fire passive. Definitely not running at 3x for the staff. Don't know about 2x Leg since I didn't participate in Free Play since I was trying to farm the staff in NM4 Incursion.

Not sure how many maps I have completed since the event went live, I've not been keeping track. I do recall seeing very few staves though, I believe four in total. I was lucky enough to get this:

PlKgSNe.png

I've been trying to improve the passives, take advantage of the drop buff so to speak, seems like more effort than its worth at this point though. 3 x really low drop chance = low drop chance wooooo hoooooo. Good luck guys keep farming.

I've found 4 cool staffs over weekend, so drop rate wasn't bad at all. Not suyre about legendary ratio, in endgame very few items drop in total. 

I haven't noticed an increase in legendary items on Free Play this time. I have received gear with the Frost Fire passives fairly regularly, but not a single one was Mythic or Legendary. Played about 25 matches during this event. I am skeptical that it is working as intended.

@Echoplex quote:

@Ecterun27 quote:

I just found my 1st splody previous week, i wassnt lucky to find one during the event so don't really think it's a bug orso ^^

Having played easily 75+ games farming nm4 inc liferoot all weekend on my apprentice the drop rates on the new staffs did not live up to my expectations.  I maybe saw 6-8 of them and not one with d-power on it.  I know for certain during the squire weekend hearty passives were dropping like rain everywhere , but this weekend I was left wondering if someone put a decimal point in the wrong place when they calculated out the increased drop rate for the event.  Either way I will still farm later tonight after work in hopes that maybe all my effort will pay off.

@iamisom quote:

Due to the server issues over the weekend, we've extended the Frost Fire weekend event until Wednesday at 11AM EDT!

You appear to still be having server issues...

As i cant join nay game (including private).

Accually the event seems a bit bugged!

I got BEFORE the event started until Friday LOTS of cool frost stuff... every itemslot a legendary with 30+% and sometimes even defensepower on it several frosty staff (more than 10) and could gear very well... then the event with the triple droprate for the staff started and i got from friday until now only 2 frosty staffs and 1 crappy legendary?

Also there is nearly no frosty power items dropping anymore for me i find plenty of legendaries maybe in average 2 per run and i played a lot to gear in the last days... might there be a problem with the droprates or do you ninjapatched the droprates for frostyitems since so many player complaining in the forums about the opness of the passives?

@iamisom

over 30 hours played since Sunday farming NM4 LR and not a single staff, in fact frosty power attributes can be counted on less than 10 fingers (and the ones it does drop on are with double resists and AP). 3x drop rate my arse.

I know... qq, but the struggle is real (and so is the total doubt of advertised drop rate increases).