Black Loading screen ( Possible cause: changed key binds/ screen Resolution size/UI SCALE SLIDER/Fullscreen/Fullscreen Windowed)

UPDATE:  The only common Denominators, Ive modified all other things one by one so far and i can only find that when i change key bindings and screen resolution/ UI SCALE Slider/Fullscreen/fullscreen windowed , then i get that issue.

After i would click Play, and then get to the main title screen, it would go to load me in the tavern and it would just be

a black screen, with whirling icon on the bottom right of the screen. If i would afk for a while it would appear in about 5 minutes or so but would log me out for being idle too long.   I uninstalled and reinstalled and got the same problem. I verified game files and i got the same problem.  

The only fix seemed to be to change all settings to default.

The only settings I can think i changed are Mouse sensitivity, UI size, changed my mana drop to scroll down,  windowed mode and i forget what resolution.  Not sure if this will be helpful to devs or anyone else having the same problem, but hopefully it  does.

i have been getting the same exact problem since last night update , i have done everything you have too. i even get the black screen when i leave a game to go back to my tavern, then i have to ctrl-alt-delete to turn on task manager then shut down dd2. then sometimes it takes 4-5 tries to get it not to black screen on me . i have tried going to the tavern bar keep and writing a bug issue and i have even tried making that note pad thing .but i cant figure out how to run that darn notepad thing as administrator. 

Yes your right. I had window fullscreen and when i changed it to Fullscreen in the main menu, it didnt work. Then tried WIndowed, and that worked. Went back to fullscreen, then the resolution was too low, from there i switched to windowed fullscreen.... Then I see this: d2e54112d6d05df496ad970761906db8.jpghttps://i.gyazo.com/d2e54112d6d05df496ad970761906db8.jpg

Yeah, thats what I see.

Another thing I noticed. There is no 1920x1080 on Windowed and Fullscreen, only in Windowed Fullscreen. When I change it to Windowed it gives me 1861x1047. What is happening???

So yeah, back to the loading bug, changing screens wont fix the bug because I tried QQ. So yeah, thanks to Theatheistchef, resetting to default settings works. But the FPS, oh god, its so bad. 25 fps, never had that before.

Edit: Fps only drops after I load, later on I get like 60fps.