This weekends legendary buff

Hi! am i the only one not feeling that the legendary buff is applied? im running freeplay normal/hard liferoot but im bearly getting any, around 1 pr map

Yeah, it feels a little low. IDK if it's because I'm on incursion or not, but it's really lackluster, or I'm just having piss poor luck even after a buff lol. The latter wouldn't surprise me. 

Yeah, between the legionaries not really dropping, and not being able to get past the black screen after clicking play, i hope they extend this event into the week.

are you guys playing on free play or end game? because Im pretty sure the leg boost applys to freeplay only

@Mawu quote:

are you guys playing on free play or end game? because Im pretty sure the leg boost applys to freeplay only

They said 2x legs for freeplay, and 3x frostfire staff drop rate for end game.

@Squishydew quote:

@Mawu quote:

They said 2x legs for freeplay, and 3x frostfire staff drop rate for end game.

Yeah, I kind of wish the 2x legendary buff was included in end game as well. 

I haven't been in free play in quite a while now, as there's just no real reason to play it. 

Part of the issue is that the legendary is really rare to begin with, so 3x might not be sufficient to get it to drop sufficiently enough regardless.

I don't believe the event is working correclty. I decided to level a 6th 50 yesterday and did not notice more than 3 legendaries during my 2 Onslaught runs. Meanwhile, I was clearly getting more Legendary drops in NM4 Incursion (not any Frost Fire though). It seems both Legendary bonuses are not applying at all. I have heard numerous complaints of those farming Free Play as well.

Im currently playing free play to level a 50 and i am not getting nearly any legs.  I have probably played liferoot hard free play 10 or 15 times and i have about 3 legendaries from it all.

Have yet to see a frost fire staff. I do however keep getting the splosion sword even while on my Mage. This is Endgage insane crossroads.

@Echoplex quote:

Have yet to see a frost fire staff. I do however keep getting the splosion sword even while on my Mage. This is Endgage insane crossroads.

It seems like they buffed squire weapon instead @@.. I see it's more often than mage weapon...

It's working for me. Some run are wonky and doesn't drop anything, but other runs are like 6-8 legendaries

I'm currently doing some runs with my mage in Free Play Hard Liferoot and haven't seen one legendary frostfire staff. Have been playing since this morning. I think something might be wrong with the event.

@ngoctienvt quote:

@Echoplex quote:

It seems like they buffed squire weapon instead @@.. I see it's more often than mage weapon...

i have seen the same thing happening! my friend and i went to nightmare for the first time yesterday, my friend got 2 squire weps and i got 1, no mage wep.

last week, the double legendary actually meant that i got atleast 1 legendary each map, and sometimes 2 dropped from the same mob (same thing happened to my friend)

Same here, I've run Free play hard Life root 6 times now, not single legendary of any kind, and frankly only one Mythic.

The previous time they did this, I was getting 3-4 legendaries per map run... something definitely seems wrong.

@alexstonge25 quote:

I'm currently doing some runs with my mage in Free Play Hard Liferoot and haven't seen one legendary frostfire staff. Have been playing since this morning. I think something might be wrong with the event.

Same here.. have been running my mage through liferoot since the event started and have seen nothing except the splosion sword. We ran some end game stuff and got a couple of legendaries but nothing like a 2x boost would put out. I think there is something wrong with the event as well. I don't normally post here but came looking to see if it was broken.. usually I can tell there has been a boost and this time I definitely can't.

Been running freeplay incursion and not seeing extra legendaries or frost specs. I finally got a powerful helmet with DP, DH and the Frost buff after about 7 runs. Also got a legendary helmet with the frost buff (31%) as well, but the specs were AP and HH.

Before the event started I had actually accumulated a full set of frost buff but none of the pieces had DP which kind of defeats the purpose, especially since I use Flamebursts in the Phys resist lanes.