Do we get more exp playing co-op?

Unless things changed from DD1, I believe so. I seem to remember more mobs (which would yield more XP) the more players on a map. At least solo endless seemed to be a lot quicker than 4 player. I could be totally wrong with a belly bursting with Chipotle. I still prefer playing solo because the only idiot (or savior) ever playing with me is myself. I think the XP difference on a micro level is moot. If you only play multi, I'm sure after some large number of runs you might see a real world advantage. I believe the bulk of XP comes from non-mobs.

I don't believe so, if you do it is so little that you might as well not consider it at all. It seems number of mobs in a 1 person game is the same as a 4 person game, the only difference is the difficulty of those mobs with them being easier when playing solo.

Short answer: Yes.

Long answer: No. The extra exp you'll get is from the 1exp you sometimes get from killing mobs (unless mobs really dont give exp, because I know I leveled up during a wave when I had no daily or monthly). I dont think you get extra exp from wave bonuses.

Wave clear exp bonus is like 95% of ur exp (or that is the gist of the situation) so even if it increased mob count (which, in DD2 I think it only increases their stats not mob count) it wouldn't mean anything really as the exp gain would be so tiny it would be a joke.