Sign in to follow this  
xXZanza

Onslaught and the Rare Currency.

Wave 15 after selecting currency. You will get a token. Not a random amount of tokens. A singular token.

@Hecate quote:

Wave 15 after selecting currency. You will get a token. Not a random amount of tokens. A singular token.

Crap...
@ķΐnĢ ƒΐ©ĸ€® quote:

@xXZanza quote:

You know the currency you can also get from Quests? How can you get it in Onslaught?

Dont even bother to try it, i just finished a run.. i got nothing but gold out of currency... i quit on round 18.. 

< n> So i am better off picking other rewards?

@xXZanza quote:

Yes. The best choice right now is pet. After every round you get an egg that sells for 2000 gold after it rots, and after around 15(ish) waves you get a golden egg.

I got a single token on wave 27.  And more token on wave 30 and 31. Wave 32 didn't give any. I do think however the chance gets higher in the later wave. But its still completely random.  Its definitely not worth it.

To add some clarification what maps/difficulty onslaught are you guys playing to get these tokens? 

I did normal onslaught (pre-end game) on the sewer map and got to round 25 without a token. The possibility of a token being given a reward from currency seems pretty much to be a group lie to me, i doubt its possible.

@AJsLoneDog quote:

To add some clarification what maps/difficulty onslaught are you guys playing to get these tokens? 

I did normal onslaught (pre-end game) on the sewer map and got to round 25 without a token. The possibility of a token being given a reward from currency seems pretty much to be a group lie to me, i doubt its possible.

shipon hard, i do it for xp as well, if you do any end game onslaught, its a completely waste of time doing a run for a golden dragon/gato egg, xp is crap.

so, just go for pets, gold/gear/weaps/currency its crap.

@gigazelle quote:

@xXZanza quote:

Yes. The best choice right now is pet. After every round you get an egg that sells for 2000 gold after it rots, and after around 15(ish) waves you get a golden egg.

What are golden eggs for?

@Some random guy quote:

Reached round 25 I think with currency selected as reward and I haven't seen a single wyvern token...

"Currency" is complete crap don't try it.

Crap...

@Omm quote:

Who the hell wants to play that long for a single token?

I KNOW I WONT

@MrCrave quote:

I got a single token on wave 27.  And more token on wave 30 and 31. Wave 32 didn't give any. I do think however the chance gets higher in the later wave. But its still completely random.  Its definitely not worth it.

< A> Not fair though, ugh.

@MaximumRico quote:

I received 1 token at the end of round 17.

Ugh

@AJsLoneDog quote:

o xo I did normal... was my first time

@gigazelle quote:

Golden eggs hatch golden pets.

in addition to this from what i can tell only golden dragon pets can hatch above mythic, so unless you really care about the golden skin,  you're better of just hatching dragon eggs as dragons are the only pet type that can hatch legendary.

Dont bother farming golden creeper / gato eggs.

@Squishydew quote:

@gigazelle quote:

in addition to this from what i can tell all golden pets I've gotten cant hatch above mythic, so unless you really care about the golden skin,  you're better of just hatching dragon eggs as they're the only ones that can hatch a legendary.

Are you sure golden dragon eggs can't hatch legendary?

@Kyrn quote:

@Squishydew quote:

@gigazelle quote:

in addition to this from what i can tell all golden pets I've gotten cant hatch above mythic, so unless you really care about the golden skin,  you're better of just hatching dragon eggs as they're the only ones that can hatch a legendary.

Are you sure golden dragon eggs can't hatch legendary?

Sorry, yes they can! Edited my post.

@Squishydew quote:

@gigazelle quote:

in addition to this from what i can tell only golden dragon pets can hatch above mythic, so unless you really care about the golden skin,  you're better of just hatching dragon eggs as dragons are the only pet type that can hatch legendary.

Though note that some pet skins, other than just the golden thing, are unique to golden eggs at this point in time too. Like Madwick (granted, many of us probably already has a normal one, but for those who were unlucky...) and some fairy-ish pet thing from golden creeper, don't have any golden gato eggs yet to comment on that. (Golden dragon just has the normal dragon list, which yes includes legendary dragons)

(Also for quick reference, you cannot premiumify golden eggs)

@Squishydew quote:

...Unless you want the pixiebell or catocopter, which are only available in their gold variants.