Articuno

WTA: stuff

Ok well, ill repost i guess..

200 lab runs

1 cube 27 coals

the ult++ armour i offered previously

the ult++ pet i offered previously

38D950FF2CCF3BAF4B76534F585313E12B28D7D5

and that.. im not sure what you value some of this at, but take it as what you will, i can only hope that it out-values mkjos bid on the ult++ pet.

Articuno, my baby, my sweet sweet lover. You know for free I offer you my love, affection, and occasionally tacos on any day that isn't a Tuesday, because seriously, **** that noise. I remember our relationship in snapshots. Our first kiss. The first time we canoodled. That night we did a little more. ;3

All of it was my favorite part, and you are in all of my favorite memories. Nobody else but you, baby. You and me. I remember that night on the island, the sun setting over the sandy dunes, you and me sitting on the pier. We held up both fingers and said, "**** the sun, we've got each other.'

That is a testament to how I feel about you. When I'm cold, you are my warmth. When I am sad, you are the one man that can brighten my day. I live my life in darkness, and you light my every step. The feeling of you on my skin is better than the sunlight lightly dancing on me, your love more precious than its life giving beams. Sometimes when I stare at you, I love you so much it burns.

So I offer you my prized possession. I know you've looked upon it fondly. I'll give it to you, and more, Arti. As much as I can give. Consider this a token of my love, and keep me in your thoughts always.

xoxo,

You Know Who (Not Voldemort, jack***.)

P.S. I like that monkey.

CF9F63EFBB7A3793A1FA17D674FC6A2063060009

I love you, Colton.

@Person Man quote:

Articuno, my baby, my sweet sweet lover. You know for free I offer you my love, affection, and occasionally tacos on any day that isn't a Tuesday, because seriously, **** that noise. I remember our relationship in snapshots. Our first kiss. The first time we canoodled. That night we did a little more. ;3

All of it was my favorite part, and you are in all of my favorite memories. Nobody else but you, baby. You and me. I rememer that night on the island, the sun setting over the sandy dunes, you and me sitting on the pier. We held up both fingers and said, "**** the sun, we've got each other.'

That is a testament to how I feel about you. When I'm cold, you are my warmth. When I am sad, you are the one man that can brighten my day. I live my life in darkness, and you light my every step. The feeling of you on my skin is better than the sunlight lightly dancing on me, your love more precious than its life giving beams. Sometimes when I stare at you, I love you so much it burns.

So I offer you my prized possession. I know you've looked upon it fondly. I'll give it to you, and more, Arti. As much as I can give. Consider this a token of my love, and keep me in your thoughts always.

xoxo,

You Know Who (Not Voldemort, jack***.)

P.S. I like that monkey.