Sign in to follow this  
harry4550

Hey acen...

poor acen.  must suck to be asked this @1000 times a day and have no answer to give.  bump for some answers for acen.

@russman quote:

Perhaps we should just have another poll to get a better feel for the communities true desires.

We've made it clear we're ready for the patch. Trendy probably wants to just make sure everything is 100% ready so that there aren't any issues with it. There is likely quite a bit of things brought forth in the feedback that they want to fix prior to releasing it publicly. Sadly, all we can do now is wait since it's ultimately up to the Trendy team to think it's final release date.

@frank_robert890 quote:

@rcdm462 quote:

or how about a poll for when we think we will get any answers?

I think this is a good idea.. i believe Iamisom told us to talk to Acen but i dont think that has been going very well at all :)

Believe me, acen is sick of getting messages from me about it.  

Not sick of getting messaged about it.  Just still trying to get the community more of an update on where Moonbase is at and when it is coming.

Oh right.. its just i never bothered messaging you but i know some of the people who have well, have not had much success.. ill shut up now cause i have no say in this, bye.

@frank_robert890 quote:

Oh right.. its just i never bothered messaging you but i know some of the people who have well, have not had much success.. ill shut up now cause i have no say in this, bye.

You should try it some time.  poor man probably wakes up every nite in cold sweats hearing the steam bloops in his dreams. 

Isom should have never gave us a release date until the patch was 100% ready for ranked. Its not acens fault, there's always more to fix in a new patch, plus like the community said they don't want a bad patch and rather wait till its perfected. So just hold your horses and the patch will be here in no time. 

@SharingToys quote:

Isom should have never gave us a release date until the patch was 100% ready for ranked. Its not acens fault, there's always more to fix in a new patch, plus like the community said they don't want a bad patch and rather wait till its perfected. So just hold your horses and the patch will be here in no time. 

Everything is acens fault.  We dont demand the patch to be released, all we want to know is whats up.  And isom is the community manager i believe, so he has nothing to do with it.  We are just hoping trendy hears us, and lets us know what is going on.  We know the patch will prob come, we just wanna know whats the big delay.  And nothing is as fun as pestering acen.  We get off seeing who can pester him the most.  IDK how he ever gets time to play:)

@rcdm462 quote:

@SharingToys quote:

Everything is acens fault.  We dont demand the patch to be released, all we want to know is whats up.  And isom is the community manager i believe, so he has nothing to do with it.  We are just hoping trendy hears us, and lets us know what is going on.  We know the patch will prob come, we just wanna know whats the big delay.  And nothing is as fun as pestering acen.  We get off seeing who can pester him the most.  IDK how he ever gets time to play:)

True, he should just give us moonbase right this second and well all be happy

@mkjo quote:

If they build it we will come (back)

good thing ya put the back in there, my dirty old mind had a good laugh.  

THIS IS THE TALE OF CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW, PIRATE SO BRAVE ON THE SEVEN SEAS 

A MYSTICAL QUEST TO THE ISLE OF TORTUGA, RAVEN LOCKS SWAY ON THE OCEAN'S BREEZE. 

@eagle45302 quote:

Don't you remember watching Star Wars, it isn't good to put a base on the moon.

That is true.  Hopefully there is not a space station in etheria that can blow up the moon.

btw.. Howdy Eagle.  Nice to see you around even if brief. :)