Sign in to follow this  
Defend0r

Drop weapons for all heroes in deck

It is difficult to get better weapon for builder heroes since weapons are mostly dropped for class of your current DPS/tank hero.

So please drop not only for currently active hero but some for all heroes in your deck aswell.

Well, kind of nope. I think it's good as it is, you say this because you find it difficult, but that's not the way the game is supposed to be played. You get the rewards for the hero you play, it's good this way. :)

@Lord Business quote:

Well, kind of nope. I think it's good as it is, you say this because you find it difficult, but that's not the way the game is supposed to be played. You get the rewards for the hero you play, it's good this way. :)

By your logic, the game would be better if the gloves you find while playing your apprentice could only be worn by your apprentice. 

I agree. It is difficult to get weapons for builder characters. Especially with the current game requiring everybody to bring a character that can hold a lane.

[[38837,users]] well, considering that maany players build stuff with one character and then switch it, it would be more efficient in order to get the items you want.

It's the same when you're farming with the apprentice and you drop gloves with monk-enhancing abilities, it doesn't really makes sense. On the other hand, dropping exactly what you need would reduce the farm significantly!

I agree with his sentiment, as you can't get weapons for other classes, but you can get pieces of gear with passives for other classes. It needs to be consistent in that way, either my squire gets gear that only has squire passives on it and squire weapons, or he gets gear with anybodies passives on it and a chance for weapons from other classes.