Sign in to follow this  
tvepic1122

wipeagedon gg xD

i just found out about wipeagedon today xD found out there was some cool loot for people who got 2 level 25 i was fkin level 23 so im just like fmlllllllll xD why did i make 4 characters and get them to level 20-23 i should of just got one char to 25 xD gg wipeagedon gg

@tvepic1122 quote:

i just found out about wipeagedon today xD found out there was some cool loot for people who got 2 level 25 i was fkin level 23 so im just like fmlllllllll xD why did i make 4 characters and get them to level 20-23 i should of just got one char to 25 xD gg wipeagedon gg

Don't worry the pet for getting a 25 is kinda useless anyway even after evolving it (mainly due to not having empowered stats) and the skins while neat are not really all that interesting imo.

@Finaldeath quote:

@tvepic1122 quote:

Don't worry the pet for getting a 25 is kinda useless anyway even after evolving it (mainly due to not having empowered stats) and the skins while neat are not really all that interesting imo.

i guess so but still i wish i had those bragging rights of "i got to level 25 and got this stuff" xD i just like the look of dem skins and im almost 100% sure they will prob buff that pet so that people use it lol

@tvepic1122 quote:

@Finaldeath quote:

@tvepic1122 quote:

i guess so but still i wish i had those bragging rights of "i got to level 25 and got this stuff" xD i just like the look of dem skins and im almost 100% sure they will prob buff that pet so that people use it lol

They already gave it an ability after evolving it (didn't have one initially) but without empowered stats it is a useless pet and considering they haven't said anything about fixing this issue i highly doubt it will get fixed. I would love to be proven wrong by trendy but so far it doesn't look like i will.

I won't promise you we'll be able to fix the empowered stats bug with the pet, we're sure gonna try! The issues with that pet have been a pain to fix. Sadly, the way we gave out the pet broke some things in an unexpected way. Pets require hatching to get all their stats, and even though we ran some tests with unhatched pets (which is basically awarded via a debug command), there was so much going on before the last Major Update, issues slipped through.

We've been trying to fix them, both forward looking and retroactively, as best we can. Stay tuned to the patch notes. No promises, but we're doing our best to sort the issues as best and fast as we can.

@TrendyBrad quote:

I won't promise you we'll be able to fix the empowered stats bug with the pet, we're sure gonna try! The issues with that pet have been a pain to fix. Sadly, the way we gave out the pet broke some things in an unexpected way. Pets require hatching to get all their stats, and even though we ran some tests with unhatched pets (which is basically awarded via a debug command), there was so much going on before the last Major Update, issues slipped through.

We've been trying to fix them, both forward looking and retroactively, as best we can. Stay tuned to the patch notes. No promises, but we're doing our best to sort the issues as best and fast as we can.

Very glad to hear that, love the design of the pet but the lack of empowered stats ruined it for me. Wasn't aware it was actually a bug but rather a balance thing seeing as it was a free pet you got from the get go.

Why not just cut the losses and send us all Grumpy Eggs? I'm sure you still have the record of who had max level characters before the wipe so just send it through the in game mail.

@Hecate quote:

Why not just cut the losses and send us all Grumpy Eggs? I'm sure you still have the record of who had max level characters before the wipe so just send it through the in game mail.

yes idd the must have cuss if thay wipe it again thay have to now what poaple have 

@Hecate quote:

are you sure? lol

@TrendyBrad quote:

What about the pets that are bugged with empowered stats?

If you reroll a stat, then pick one you have in the other empowered slot you get two of the same but only one is actually giving stats.

And from then on you cannot re roll and change it.(The 2nd stat)

Good to know.  Why not just send out an Egg with that pet in it remove the given one?  Would that not be easier then trying to fix it? 

Regards

@TrendyBrad quote: