Sign in to follow this  
curtisgk

WTT magi and 10 cubes for RM

Aside from the fact OP says it must be traced, I would doubt the validity of armor that comes along with a *100% not* hacked/duped rainmaker.

@curtisgk quote:

Aside from the fact OP says it must be traced, I would doubt the validity of armor that comes along with a *100% not* hacked/duped rainmaker.

Well thought that armour to the addition of a legit rainmaker would work. Plus the armour is 100% real bc i self farmed it.

Old prices that are excessively outdated. Magi's are definitely worth less in general, but there are people who would take a loss of cubes if it is something they want. 

@curtisgk quote:

boop

Why don't you run for persons rainmaker Curtis? You know how many runs I was willing to do for your celeb. 

My offer on person rainmaker is low enough for other runners to surpass ;) 

FYI (and all others who can run lab) i found 2 players willing to part with a traced one... The amount of runs they found acceptable (won't give the exact number) was between 2k and 4k runs ;) 

@Veetoo quote:

@curtisgk quote:

boop

Why don't you run for persons rainmaker Curtis? You know how many runs I was willing to do for your celeb. 

My offer on person rainmaker is low enough for other runners to surpass ;) 

FYI (and all others who can run lab) i found 2 players willing to part with a traced one... The amount of runs they found acceptable (won't give the exact number) was between 2k and 4k runs ;) 

At that rate, I'll just throw cubes at an RM instead. >_>