Sign in to follow this  
rabidgonk

Matchmatking server down

Is the matchmaking server down?   Haven't been able to join a public or private game all morning.  Just non-stop matchmaking error.

I have this issue as well. It doesn't join me into games with other players. Tried different heroes and different difficulties and modes. All just say "Joining game in 9 sec..." and then either joins a solo game or gets stuck on "Joining game..."

@pmasher quote:

Are you still having issues?

Servers are definitely showing issues today. Problems joining social tavern from a map and joining a map and being stuck at Joining....

Yeah the game is down for me too. its stuck at the loading screen.  For all the downtime we've been getting I think they should extend the event weekend for a day more :D any thoughts on that?

No more DD2 for me tonight, eh?
:<

Few hours ago it was a nightmare trying to get into a group with my friends to play. Took like 20 minutes to get everyone in a group because we kept getting matchmaking errors when trying to join each other.

@Finaldeath quote:

Few hours ago it was a nightmare trying to get into a group with my friends to play. Took like 20 minutes to get everyone in a group because we kept getting matchmaking errors when trying to join each other.

This is a differnt bug to the one in this thread, however i have experienced this multiple times with different friends, sometimes it works and sometimes it doesnt.

Always happens when we try to join/send invites through steam

Same for me, just keep getting a black screen, nothing will load. It was working fine earlier for me.

If it gets stuck joining game, goto the pet npc and switch it's tabs, for some reason that gets the joining game countdown

If i leave before doing that and go back to the main menu i get the message gamesessionleft or something.

I can't enter the game either. I also get an infinite black loading screen until it says i have been disconnected.

@igern quote:

I can't enter the game either. I also get an infinite black loading screen until it says i have been disconnected.

Same. Has been for an hour. Verified game cache and, after adding one missing file it was still the same

I'm stuck on the black screen as well. I was playing roughly an hour and a half ago, came back to play some more and found the black screen staring me down.

I just managed to log on for the first time today. So it might just be that there server is busy and you have to get a lucky moment :).

Also having issues logging in. Hit the play button and I'm stuck on a black screen verified my game cache and had one corrupted file. fixed the issue but still nothing but a black screen