Sign in to follow this  
Alex Lopez

Katkarrot, good or bad?

So, I've decided to hatch a Katkarrot egg (you know, 'cuz they're cool). 8 hours have passed and crack! The egg hatched! ^_^

Well, I've checked his (its? It's a boy from now on) stats and he deals 16 damage per bolt and attacks once per 2 seconds... At first, I was amazed by the amount of bolts! I don't know how many of them are, but they're a few... ~
Hum, my problem is, his stats suck. He has 4 Power and 7 Affection, I don't know which one increases his DPS. He is an Epic too, so I was amazed by his lack of firepower. 

Is he supposed to have such crappy stats as an Hatchling? I had a Magicat dealing 100 damage per bolt (I believe he fires 3 bolts per attack) and had something like 0.70 Attack speed. The differences are huge! Help... ;~;    

Its normal. Just because he has a fancy skin doesnt mean he gets fancy stats, You'll need to reroll his stats to get stats you prefer.

The thing is that is the only pet that I have to have such low damage output. I actually had hatched another before and it had 8 damage and an Attack Rate of 2.0 again. I don't know if it's just bad luck or what... I'd use a premium pet for its looks and its stats. I never asked for fancy stats, I just want usable stats... 

Yea, welcome to RNG :)

I have a Shinobi cat with absolutely horrendous stats and I spent 100k on it trying to work with it.. but alas nothing after 100k. RNG is a cruel mistress sometimes. I do however have a max tower health/max tower power fledgling prop kitty that is only powerful with a 1.00 something attack speed... RNG enjoys irony.

Yeah, I always thought Epics would be directly better than Powerfuls and so on, and so forth... At least I know it was bad luck and not just a fault in the system! I actually have a Shinobi Cat too, Legendary and everything with great stats but with not so good Tower stats for my Monk... I'll keep rerolling! Thank you for your answers! ^^ 

Throw more money at the pet rng to get legendary rarity if you want better stats. Otherwise let Trendy know how bad the system is and hope they provide a way to upgrade pet rarity in the future. Personally I think every pet should be available in all rarities.