Sign in to follow this  
Banzaiguy

Silly mistakes that took you way too long to realize

Today I learned that you can't change the angle of Concussive Shot. A week ago I was rerolling pets for the highest possible Attack Speed stat.

Took me some time to realize that some of the times Flamethrower seemingly does weak damage, it not because of it being weak, but of it not even hitting the enemies to begin with thanks to misfiring.

@Banzaiguy quote:

Today I learned that you can't change the angle of Concussive Shot. A week ago I was rerolling pets for the highest possible Attack Speed stat.

Does that mean that attack speed on pets has to be low.   -_-

You forgot about how it sucks that there is no down angle on concussive shot or that you can only control the spread/direction while jumping. There is also no indicator on pets for how many projectiles it fires per volley or the relative DPS due to attack speed and projectile number.

@chpoit quote:

Yes. The number you see is actually seconds (100 = 1 second). If you hover over your pet in different UI's, some of them show pet attack rate as a number, and others show it in seconds. You want pet attack rate the lowest number possible, which equates to less seconds.

[[54602,users]] A week ago I was rerolling pets for the highest possible Attack Speed stat.

I literally died laughing. Well somehow I made this post. This post made my night thanks.

@gigazelle quote:

@chpoit quote:

Yes. The number you see is actually seconds (100 = 1 second). If you hover over your pet in different UI's, some of them show pet attack rate as a number, and others show it in seconds. You want pet attack rate the lowest number possible, which equates to less seconds.

They seriously need to make it only show in seconds on every screen, can't even count the number  of times i see people make this mistake and wonder why their pet is doing less dps on dummy when rerolling the speed. They should lump this in with the crit chance display change they talked about in one of the streams by making it show percentage instead of just a number.