Sign in to follow this  
AcheronEvilx

too many loots!

I read a suggestion somewhere to introduce a key to store loot into the temp. inventory bags. Or give us a button to cycle through the loot at our cursor.

@-Soulstrike- quote:

I read a suggestion somewhere to introduce a key to store loot into the temp. inventory bags. Or give us a button to cycle through the loot at our cursor.

Mine. :) Bump it up, get it done!

https://www.dungeondefenders.com/2/topic/123166

Too much loot is not the problem.

The problems are:

1.  Too much junk loot.

2.  Too wide of a color spike marking the item.

3.  No method for sweeping the trash loot into an auto sell during the waves.

@SGRock quote:

The problems are:

1.  Too much junk loot.

4. You can't see anything.

@chpoit quote:

@SGRock quote:

The problems are:

1.  Too much junk loot.

4. You can't see anything.

5. i cant pick up my pet food! ;_;

Step 1: Ask Trendy to implement functionality that sends all floor items to the TIB after every wave.
Step 2: Issue resolved

@gigazelle quote:

Step 1: Ask Trendy to implement functionality that sends all floor items to the TIB after every wave.

Not entirely, if Onslaught starts taking more than 3 hours..

@Kyrn quote:

@gigazelle quote:

They already can take longer than 3 hours. There's no "if", but you do have to be skilled enough to last that long.

@vSyNd1c4t3 quote:

@Kyrn quote:

@gigazelle quote:

They already can take longer than 3 hours. There's no "if", but you do have to be skilled enough to last that long.

They only last that long if you want it to. :X But still, the point remains; once you play that long, you pretty much need to spend time organizing loot unless you want them to be autosold, and some of us WANT all the petfoods.

The thing that will fix this is adding filter to loot which they did talk about in the stream. If they do something like this, it may make it possible to do a sell all on filter selected item.  

Also, sending floor item to TIB after every wave isn't a good idea in my opinion. If they do something like that, item will be harder to find in the TIB with those timer message in the way.

@Kyrn quote:

@vSyNd1c4t3 quote:

@Kyrn quote:

@gigazelle quote:

They only last that long if you want it to. :X But still, the point remains; once you play that long, you pretty much need to spend time organizing loot unless you want them to be autosold, and some of us WANT all the petfoods.

Some people WANT that "loot" huh? Who'd guessed.

@vSyNd1c4t3 quote:

@Kyrn quote:

@vSyNd1c4t3 quote:

@Kyrn quote:

@gigazelle quote:

Some people WANT that "loot" huh? Who'd guessed.

Yes, I'm stating the obvious. I'm just noting the obvious issue of auto-clearing loot after every wave. :P

1: At the start of every round wipe all loot off the ground and put it in temp.  Players can pick up what they want and then when the new round starts it goes to temp.

2:  In the main menu esc-> options menu have loot check boxes.  Players check the boxes corresponding to loot they would like to stay on the ground.  For example Legendary, Mythical, Rare or  Pet Food, Eggs, Armor, weapons.   A player checks the Pet Food box and only Pet Food will drop to the ground, everything else goes in Temp.  

I think loot removal at start of next round is the best option because only a few items drop in 1 round so it would keep things fairly clean.  Check boxes would be nice for people trying to farm specific items.

[Edit]  oops looks like someone all ready mentioned wiping loot at the start of rounds.

@Finaldeath quote:

Funny how all these posts saying too much loot are all high wave onslaughts.

Yes, we're having issues with too much loot on high wave onslaughts, as a user interface issue, not a "where is all my loot" issue. Your point?