Questions for Devstream 33!

@Jacmac quote:

Inventory Sorting, is there any talk about adding in any sorting systems because at the moment it's literally the most tedious part of the game right now. managing my inventory because...

Yes, please add some form of sorting to inventory. Even just being able to sort by upgrade yield at the gear upgrader screen would be a huge help.

Are the passive abilities on gear going to be streamlined insofar as how they're displayed on gear? For example, all instances of Heary Barricade having one color font instead of the color of the item's rarity?

There are some weapons that have specific passives, such as the Betsy weapons and onslaught rare reward weapons. Doing this has in essence tied looks to stats, as I consider my weapon a major part of how I look. How do you intend to overcome this?

Question: Will you get rid of the AFK timer for private games/add the option to open a private game to the public, or are the servers not ready for it ?

Lightning: On a scale from 1 to 10, what is the color of the name of an elephant.

Q1: Are the patch notes on the upgrade scaling of 20 and 30 DU defenses wrong or are the values in game wrong? Currently the 20 DU defenses scale up 100% more damage per upgrade level rather than the ~65% that was noted in patch notes. 

20 cost defenses now receive much more Defense Power per upgrade (~30%) - (Explosive Trap, Elemental Chaos Trap, Arcane Barrier, Training Dummy)

Q2: End map chests still account for close to 0% of the loot that I'm looking to get out of a map (past campaign). Are we ever going to see end game chests be more than a joke? To put it another way, will they ever have anything in them that will make players want to get to the end of a map rather than reset after first wave? The incentive for pre 50 content is that there is an enormous exp bonus.

when is going to be the next influence vote and what is it going to be about?

So far the Betsy map  hasn't had its wave increase above 5 (I have only got up to Free play hard so might be different at end game) However even at free play hard every other map seems to have 7 waves, is this your intention?

Long-Form Question:
Although I have all characters to level 50 now, are there any plans to fill the experience and loot gap between level 35 to level 50? As it stands, most players spend their time grinding Liferoot Forest Hard or any AFK-able map repeatedly until they reach 50. Since the progression slows down significantly, will there be an inclusion of say an Insane Free Play difficulty to bridge the leveling curve (smoother progression) and the gear situation (such as level 46-48 gear for easier access into end game content) for players?

Lightning! (o^~^o)_-zZ Chu!

• Will we see an increase in the number of passive builds released per week? (As in passives for multiple towers are released instead of focusing on one.)
  • Is it intentional that gems on a map automatically disappear when opening a chest while playing solo?
  • Will there eventually be a way to automatically rot your eggs without waiting 48 hours?

@Gardndan004 quote:

Honestly, I asked my question every dev stream and you never answer it and when you do you don't answer it right, WHEN will you be releasing the PS4 anything? 

watch the last dev stream, they talked about where they were at as far as console goes

Question: At present the monk Boost Aura feels unsatisfying and lackluster to use. When the monk gets his turn can we expect to see the Boost Aura moved into a better state?

Question: Building off the prior question, will we hopefully see the monk item passive Empower fixed in the near future? For any that don't know it has been broken since the wipe and does NOT apply the passive boost to the Boost Aura.

Why are you creating builds for us when half the fun of the game is figuring out builds on our own?

Are the other 2 Egg types going to get Leg pet that Isn't premium and are dragon eggs gonna get a premium type egg?

Will players Always believe they are owed something for playing your Pre-Alpha game?

@๖ۣۜPhoenixX quote:

Will players Always believe they are owed something for playing your Pre-Alpha game?

I think that's a given.

The large Panic Fire Sphere doesn't trigger on Lightning aura or Lightning strike aura, I imagine this is because from a coding stand point the aura is not truly taking damage is this intended.

@solumna quote:

The large Panic Fire Sphere doesn't trigger on Lightning aura or Lightning strike aura, I imagine this is because from a coding stand point the aura is not truly taking damage is this intended.

Interesting statement. Almost sounds like a question.
Was that a question? 

@Seph quote:

@solumna quote:

Interesting statement. Almost sounds like a question.
Was that a question? 

lol he just forgot the question mark at the end...