Sign in to follow this  
Tristaris

That Devstream though...

Just when I thought I was going to be able to slack off in my play time of the game, they go and tell me a lot of things I was hoping for.

I need more hours in my day. 

What were you most excited about, if anything?

The projectile tower fix, and the frost tower upcoming changes are probably two of the most exciting things for me, and in the upcoming fixes, I'm really interested in seeing what they do with my huntress.

Shout outs by [[48971,users]] to frost towers and attrition builds made me the most excited, aside from the insane level being added for new folks and the insane love coming as a whole to apprentices.

Freezeburn lanes are going to be a thing after this hotfix Im hoping. Attrition builds are my bread and butter.

@Alabama quote:

Shout outs by Blacksmith to frost towers and attrition builds made me the most excited, aside from the insane level being added for new folks and the insane love coming as a whole to apprentices.

Freezeburn lanes are going to be a thing after this hotfix Im hoping. Attrition builds are my bread and butter.

Thanks Alabama

I can't wait to get that build in everyone's hands and see what you all think of it! Thanks for the support! Also, stay tuned for even more builds in the future ;)

@Blacksmith quote:

@Alabama quote:

Shout outs by Blacksmith to frost towers and attrition builds made me the most excited, aside from the insane level being added for new folks and the insane love coming as a whole to apprentices.

Thanks Alabama

I can't wait to get that build in everyone's hands and see what you all think of it! Thanks for the support! Also, stay tuned for even more builds in the future ;)

[[48971,users]] Is it possible, if we could get a preview of said passives? Mouth is watering a bit with excitement. I'll bake you cookies if you guys do <3 And thanks for the updates, enjoying the HEARTY HARPOON BUILD (All caps are necessary)

Story of my life. Finally started doing "Endgame" and by that I mean I started clearing Hard. I've just today reached 50 with my huntress and with her providing me with a new way to deal with magical resistant lanes, I was able to switch my Squire from a kind of builder, to a dude that makes walls. I started looking at random items in my bags and I went from 17k Hp walls to 81k HP walls (and now I'm little above 100k at base rank) mostly due to the Hearty combos. Point being, even thou I don't have a proper weapon to make the full Hearty Harpoon Build work (inventory bug ate my New Hearty Harpoon Sword, true story) I still found great joy in partialy building it.

Really looking forward new builds, and that FrostFire gameplay seems pretty interesting. Gotta love to have different ways to deal with lane resistances + passives. That, and as my Apprentice isn't even seeing play atm, because my Monk seems to better fit the type of map setups I'm currently running, it would make for a good opportunity to play him again.

A quick question, as I haven't yet tried to step into Nightmare (I tried once, to see if I could just skip from Normal to Nightmare 1... NOPE), What is the goal of the new Insane Difficulty? It's a stepping stone between Hard and Nightmare, but how does it work in terms of item power rewards vs the difficulty?

I know some of Trendy plays Diablo 3, so I'd like to ask for a build that mimics the now common Diablo 3 - Elementalist - Tal'Rasha Builds that Wizards are running, where you can use your abilities to combo and get extra damage if you keep rotating elements. We're still missing some tower builds for other heroes, but just throwing it out there that elementalists are the future of Apprentices, Mages and Wizards! :)

The most exciting thing for me is the concept of these new specialized builds. Giving us gear and spheres that combine to create unique play styles is a brilliant addition and I cannot wait to see what the devs add in the future.

It adds a tremendous amount of longevity to the game as we will be constantly working to gear up the various specs and experiment with combining them. I am already theorycrafting about combining the hearty and frostfire specs since the towers involved already have innate synergy with the base game mechanics. Oil and cold slows do stack according to my tests so stacking slows with the burn status is looking to be tons of fun.