Sign in to follow this  
frank_robert890

[WTA] Near capping 4 statted plate ULT helm CLOSED

Hey guys,

Lab seems to be in my favour recently and i pulled something pretty nice!

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=499089252 Its a shame it doesnt cap but the sides more than make up for it, and its quite close to cap anyways..

B/O - 11 cubes (i pulled that number from my brain)

C/O - 

Cubes coals and diamonds at 1:6 and 5/10/15

ty and cya later!

Oh i thought i closed all before i took my break >_>
but yeah, this is over, i gave away most of the ults i dont use in tavs and stuff cause i took a break, and it may be permanent now considering the fact that after installing moonbase dd wont launch at all :/

@frank_robert890 quote:

but yeah, this is over, i gave away most of the ults i dont use in tavs and stuff cause i took a break, and it may be permanent now considering the fact that after installing moonbase dd wont launch at all :/

I ahd the exact same problem even after redownloading the almost enitre game, but for me validating the files in steam worked perfectly. Only my controller emulator got screwed up a little bit in its config but everything else is fine and it works nicely :D

@frank_robert890 quote:

Do  you get errors? Or does it just close or what exactly is the problem? Maybe we can help. 

@Veetoo quote:

@frank_robert890 quote:

Do  you get errors? Or does it just close or what exactly is the problem? Maybe we can help. 

well, i had this problem before but it was long and hard to fix.. if i recall correctly, when i try to restart dd, it loads, and in steam it says im in dd, but the small window with the options to play etc doesnt come up.. and then 1 second after it says im in dd on steam, it says im back online, almost as if dd has crashed before it has even started.

Are you drivers up to date? Or did you install something new recently?