Sign in to follow this  
Rose

Betsy egg.

@Thalios Damotil quote:

WOW, that thing is awesome *-* but it needs too much exp.. :(

btw, what mode/difficulty did you use to grind for food?

I just played different maps and feed it with gold =\
Food farm takes too much time...

@Thalios Damotil quote:

dear lord, how much gold did it cost?

idk...think i spent somethin' like 4-5 mils total
Each level increase cost for +5k exp needed for up)
IT's like 34X5k(5k- cost of standart food box with 5k exp) gold for 35 level)
35  for 36 level etc.(don't remember exectly maybe 35 for 35\36 for 36)

Wow dude:D you're fast. Good job !

@gamer21d quote:

Now to just get it to its final evolution. Good luck squire_small.png

This IS a final evolution though.

@Seph quote:

@gamer21d quote:

Are you sure Seph? There's still "Evolve" button...

@Rose quote:

@Seph quote:

@gamer21d quote:

Are you sure Seph? There's still "Evolve" button...

60/60 Elder is the highest.  It goes hatchling > fledgling > veteran > elder

The button is still there but there are no reagents (requirements - shellium, dragon vials, etc) or picture in the lower right to see what it evolves into

I don't think pets have anything after Elder. I'd sooner chalk it up to the fact we're in pre-alpha than suppose there's another evolution for her.

BTW here's an embedded pic for anyone too lazy to copy/paste:

7233860.jpg

Arguably one of the best-looking pets in the game, but good gravy the effort it takes to get it is ridiculous.

I am pretty sure though. All the premium pets have 3 evolutions and so should Betsy. Also, when you evolve from powerful, your pet's rarity evolves, too. Max you can go is Legendary:) So that's 3 evolutions. 
Unless evolutions go beyond that... Need a confirmation from Trendy about this to be 100% sure =)

@Seph quote:

I am pretty sure though. All the premium pets have 3 evolutions and so should Betsy. Also, when you evolve from powerful, your pet's rarity evolves, too. Max you can go is Legendary:) So that's 3 evolutions. 
Unless evolutions go beyond that... Need a confirmation from Trendy about this to be 100% sure =)

meh =\ it showed me myth when i evolved it last time xD (or just it was purple color o_O)
wasn't focused on that thing,i was too happy xD

@Seph quote:

Pet rarity (powerful/epic/mythical/legendary) is different than pet evolution (hatchling/fledgling/veteran/elder). This means you can have green elder pets and legendary hatchlings. Rarity does not change as you evolve.

@gigazelle quote:

@Seph quote:

Pet rarity (powerful/epic/mythical/legendary) is different than pet evolution (hatchling/fledgling/veteran/elder). This means you can have green elder pets and legendary hatchlings. Rarity does not change as you evolve.

there's some "Rarity" associated with leveling up.  I think that's what he meant.  Check out the background color in the thumbnail of pets.  That betsy image has a yellow/orange (legendary) background.  Veterans have purple, etc etc

@Pachipachio quote:there's some "Rarity" associated with leveling up.  I think that's what he meant.  Check out the background color in the thumbnail of pets.  That betsy image has a yellow/orange (legendary) background.  Veterans have purple, etc etc

Yes, i meant that.
When you evolve a pet, the pop-up window's color changes accordingly from green to yellow, representing three different evolution tiers. Veteran has a purple BG and Elder should have yellow BG (i still have not evolved mine). Not only the BG color, but in the same pop-up window, the stats that your pet gained are shown in respective color as well.

I know that pet rarity has nothing to do with almost anything at all, currently :P Aside the pet stat that nobody really cares about. Maybe it influences skill pool? But it shouldn't; i don't know.