167 Hours played...

Yeesh.. I wish I had as much time as you all. Though, I suppose toying with the UDK in an effort to be familiar and ready when mod tools release may relate to DD. =P

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It sound like a lot of you never work, go outside or have a social life

kidding aside: 99 hours!

Rolled over 100 hours last night. Would have been a lot more if i hadn't been forcibly removed from the first 15 matches I tried to join. Love the game.

208 hours :|
Had 2 weeks off work when the game released :3 Also, i left it on over night before they took out Finite build time on easy-medium-hard :p

Under 200 hours played but I still love this game and would totally have put in another 200 hours if it weren't for work.

Thanks for the awesome product, Trendy Entertainment. Keep up the good work and keep in mind that there are a ton of people out there who love your game and appreciate it very much... It's just that some of them are just be a bit too busy playing it (or working like me) to take the time to properly tell you so. But hopefully everyone in the office is still in high spirits at a successful PC launch. You should be.

Err I only recall writing a single guide , but I did assist in writing many! =D (supported via farming levels to get their weapons on each difficulty and class , then posting this >_<)

176 hours for me... I have to say... I've been afk for a total of 6 hours while playing this game.. so make that 170 hours played :p

and yes I love you trendyent ^^
I just wish I could do more to help ^^

edit : I'm actually a fan of Unspecified ... his guides have helped me loads too :)

all I need now is a guide to get to wave 30 on survival :p

allthough I think I know how but not without going afk... (I'd have to repair the aura's the whole time)

Err I only recall writing a single guide , but I did assist in writing many! =D (supported via farming levels to get their weapons on each difficulty and class , then posting this >_<)

I know, i've been stalking you. >:3

[QUOTE]I know, i've been stalking you. >:3 [/QUOTE]
This......is getting kind of creepy.

Anyways , @ migz

I guess I should start writing a guide to finish survival on wave 30 easy at the deeper well lol

This......is getting kind of creepy.

Anyways , @ migz

I guess I should start writing a guide to finish survival on wave 30 easy at the deeper well lol

I can do this myself too ^^ since I got good stats and all but...
doesnt it give crap stats to the giraffe then?...
I mean I'm mainly trying to do tactic mode on hard all the way to wave 15 :p
works ok I seppose 0.o

on easy I should be ranked 6th if I didnt get bumped down XD
I disconnected on wave 25... after 12 hours of being afk... (yeah I dunno why my times were so much longer >.>)