Sign in to follow this  
Azrik

Is Betsy supposed to be ignoring me?

I remember before when I fought Betsy she would only target the egg if there wasn't anyone up there to fight her. Did they intentionally change her mechanic during this fight or is this a glitch?

I don't have any screen shots, but I'll be right next to her with my squire and she still flies away and attacks the egg. Is this fight supposed to be a dps race?

From what I noticed betsy is a dps race but she doesnt ignore you if someone is on the platform. She will fly off and attack the egg every so often which is why it is a race but if no one is on her platform she will lob fireballs that hit the egg making her kill the egg even faster.

Basically if you stand on the edge of her platform on either of the two bridges she creates from the ceiling collapse she will just breath fire at you and stay a lot longer on her platform giving your towers loads more time to kill her. Always works for me.

Thanks all. It took us a while, but we got her. Mainly the lack of setup time is what our biggest problem was.