Sign in to follow this  
SharingToys

Favorite thing to do while farming?

The title says it all, unless you sit there and stare blankly into your screen, what do you guys do while you farm? Me personally, I switch my tv on to my xbox and play skate :D 

It depends, when I run lab I watch some series, I like to watch Frasier, it is an older show.

and ofcourse (since I am running lab now) → Browsing the forums xD

When I do Akatiti, I do almost anything else (perparing dinner, fall asleep, go to the little boys room....)

On WW I afk the last 2 rounds and then I wack the bosses in 4 minutes.

ToL is on my to do list / SoL is the same as GTH, absolutely crap, I hate those maps, I mean, I really hate them :S

I personally find watching YouTube videos and reading a book to be an enjoyable pass time in this scenario. Ofcourse, we can't forget about rambling in the forums. 

I usually spend a lot of time talking with people over Skype or in group chat. It can also be a good time to catch up on my item checking or writing stories. 

when i run  lab i either talk it up in dd rng chat or listen to some music.  Skype also helps pass the time away.  I also do alot of laundry between runs when doing reg maps.  helps keep the housework at bay.  

@rcdm462 quote:

when i run  lab i either talk it up in dd rng chat or listen to some music.  Skype also helps pass the time away.  I also do alot of laundry between runs when doing reg maps.  helps keep the housework at bay.  

The only video game that is somewhat productive in real life :)

@Veetoo quote:

On WW I afk the last 2 rounds and then I wack the bosses in 4 minutes.

You gotta teach me that master

And what i do while running lab i usually listen to music and browse forums, or i hang out with all my not DD playing buddys in TS :(

But i have no clue why you just asked that yesterday xD (lil insider :P)

I whis i coule watch streams or play other online games while there are breaks but my connection wont allow this, not even while i am being runned :'(

If i am farming normal maps i sit in the dark corner of the room alone with the only light of hope is eminating from the computer screen (literally)

When i farm lab.. i do the same, accept in the other dark corner of the room i turn on my tv, i dont even watch the tv,  just having it on makes me feel like im passing the time... whats wrong with me? 

i like to execise(pushups/pullups/benchpress/***us) while i am farming afkable maps. When i am farming nonafkable maps like lab i listen to music/or watch netflix

I have Clicker Heroes running on the side and I usually watch some kind of show, read a magazine, browse random websites or chat with my partner along with that.

Well, when I am farming Lab Assault in DD1 I like to relax by .....parallel farming Lab Assault on my second PC.

When I am farming afk-able maps in DDII I am usually either parenting or watching TV in the other room.

@PixelGames quote:

What... I barely defeat the last map from campaign and everyone multi-task while playing, what am I doing wrong lol

Nothing

Only 7,300 hours separate us