Temporary Itembox Bug

hey there guys,

today a wild bug appeared in my dungeon defenders II game. after pressing 'i' to bring up my inventory it always says "temporary itembox. 1 item was sold for 500' no matter what i do, even if tehre wasnt anything in it. along with this message coming up every time i open up my inventory, it's not possible to remove anything from my temporary itembox because it's some kind of blinking. if i hover over an item the tooltip comes up and closes, comes up and closes and so on. if i try to drag and drop it into another folder it just doesn't work for me. same with selling and selling all. it just doesn't work.

greez

Same bug. Suffering for a week... Already bugreported.

This bug happens when golden egg was autosold in Temp bag.

I get this as well. It first started when I had far too many items in my inventory. After clearing the items another few hundred appeared. Maybe there is an overflow, overflow bag.

I get this bug as well, have had it for 4 days or so. I have just gotten used to it :P

idk how many time i have it...
But it's already +1000 coins every inv open.(actualy i think i don't realy get them xD)
And..i have wierd fellin' like i had it before wipe too...

I flagged this specifically to QA this morning. We'll be downloading a few of your profiles and try to figure out what's going on. We know that bugged inventories were related to Onslaught rewards, and we thought we resolved this issue. It seems there were more than one, so we'll jump on this and figure out what's going on!

I reported a bug about this a week or so ago. It was an egg that was blinking in there. I did something in the pet shop and it finally quit. Can't remember what I did though sorry.

Seems like I kept some things in my temp bag till they expired and went to the pet shop and it was gone. It's really annoying though. It was making all of my items blink when I was using temp items to fuse.

P.S. I did submit screenshots in my report.

@TrendyBrad quote:

I flagged this specifically to QA this morning. We'll be downloading a few of your profiles and try to figure out what's going on. We know that bugged inventories were related to Onslaught rewards, and we thought we resolved this issue. It seems there were more than one, so we'll jump on this and figure out what's going on!

Many of us are pretty sure it's directly related to golden eggs because those can't be sold normally, and everyone who has this issue has gotten a golden egg.

Mine was not a golden egg so it can't be directly related to golden eggs. I clearly remember the egg and just left it in the temp box when I shut the game down.

@TrendyBrad quote:

Download my profile if you want a phantom gold creeper egg that sells infinitely. It doesn't give me any money i just get item sold every time i open my inventory.

I've got this problem too. It has been going on for at least a week. I was pretty low level when it started happening, so I don't think it could have been any items related to "endgame". I also reported it in the bug report a while ago.

Yeah, I still keep getting that message. Haven't player yet after 5.12, but up until the maintenance, I kept getting that message. I was fairly sure the system kept selling the golden egg duplicate, but some others were reporting that they do not even own a golden egg :/ so I do not know what to think or offer ;p

| POST FOR DD1               |

|Dont Forget MoonBase |