Sign in to follow this  
iamisom

Upcoming Patch Notes: 5.11

@vSyNd1c4t3 quote:

Where's the patch for Tower Delay?

Tower Defense game with broken towers that aren't getting patches. :(

I second the concern for this issue, I haven't been playing at all because it's not fun when my towers are borked.

There's a quest that requires to win "The wyvern den incursion" , and there's no wyvern den incursion map, if you can remove that quest or add the map would appreciate it. Keep the great job

The level with 13k hp bosses that are giving out items with 550 item power still isn't getting fixed?

The dailys need a mouse over for information to tell us what the reward information is and how many we get.

Thanks for the exp fix, it should have been a bigger priority tho, can you give us some exp tokens based on our hero levels to make up for lost exp or make second heroes of the same class level straight to 50 once you have all 4 classes at level 50.

@Mufzor quote:

lol item duplication, exploit getting itempwr 840+, but yeah server don't need a wipe everything is fine :)

It's not a real dupe. 

Many got to high item power legit, it doesn't even matter anymore as friends are powerleveling their friends, i have brought many people into nm4. I often just shout in public lobby anyone wanna come. It's why i feel nm1-3 are pointless, eventually everyone will powerlevel everyone else to nm4.

@mokn quote:

The level with 13k hp bosses that are giving out items with 550 item power still isn't getting fixed?

The dailys need a mouse over for information to tell us what the reward information is and how many we get.

Thanks for the exp fix, it should have been a bigger priority tho, can you give us some exp tokens based on our hero levels to make up for lost exp or make second heroes of the same class level straight to 50 once you have all 4 classes at level 50.

What's the level with 13k hp bosses with 550 item power? Is it the endgame incursion I heard from a guy?

@mokn quote:
@Mufzor quote:

lol item duplication, exploit getting itempwr 840+, but yeah server don't need a wipe everything is fine :)

It's not a real dupe. 

Many got to high item power legit, it doesn't even matter anymore as friends are powerleveling their friends, i have brought many people into nm4. I often just shout in public lobby anyone wanna come. It's why i feel nm1-3 are pointless, eventually everyone will powerlevel everyone else to nm4.

Why do you take it personally? i really don't care how some got their item, fact is server's economy is already rigged due to exploit like in dd1. Ho and yes it's dupe for real i know it happens to me too...

@Mufzor quote:

@mokn quote:
@Mufzor quote:

It's not a real dupe. 

Why do you take it personally? i really don't care how some got their item, fact is server's economy is already rigged due to exploit like in dd1. Ho and yes it's dupe for real i know it happens to me too...

You're the one who's having a cry and people are giving you responses you seem to ignore.

The duped items cannot be used in anyway. All they do is fill up your inv and make it so you can't upgrade the item, like the other guy said, he can't wait for it be fixed as he can't upgrade his item.

If they did a reset right now people would be fully nm4 in 2 days and the others a few days later.

You must be very new to the game. It seems to bother you greatly that others are more advanced than you.

It really doesn't have any effect on you.

I did nm1-4 solo after the fix. So it doesn't matter like i said.

@mokn quote:

@Mufzor quote:

@mokn quote:
@Mufzor quote:

It's not a real dupe. 

You're the one who's having a cry and people are giving you responses you seem to ignore.

The duped items cannot be used in anyway. All they do is fill up your inv and make it so you can't upgrade the item, like the other guy said, he can't wait for it be fixed as he can't upgrade his item.

If they did a reset right now people would be fully nm4 in 2 days and the others a few days later.

You must be very new to the game. It seems to bother you greatly that others are more advanced than you.

It really doesn't have any effect on you.

I did nm1-4 solo after the fix. So it doesn't matter like i said.

And it seems you can't read. I have itempwr 800 thats not the problem, you can use dupe item and i also manage to fully upgrade an item using dupe item without even clicking on upgrade button. Problem is i can't reproduce it and didn't even try. And i'm not saying a wipe should come today, fact is you read what you want to read kid but even trendy said "dupe" item..

Is there any news on END GAME? What do you guys know is wrong with end game currently? 

Here is what i know about it (speaking about nightmare 1 and above):

• Experience is extremely low (idk if this is intentional or not because it is gear farming and unlocked after you reach level 50.
  • Special enemies HP is broken, sometimes in nightmare (ive only noticed it in Nightmare 1 so far) special enemies have 6K HP all the way up to 40k HP (excluding ogres, their HP is normal at around 900k - 1.3mill).
  • Loot... this seems ok, i always get nice regular drops and the rarity of each quality item seems to drop properly.
  • Difficulty... this seems good to me in the nightmare levels 

Can a dev or isom or someone tell me what they know just to put my mind at ease :) thankyou

really awesome! Dailys fix AND XP fix hopefully :) Will be a lot better if you can push your alts a bit faster :) THANKS

When will be fixed bug with Temporary box? Almost all my friends have this issue.

Every time, when i open inventory there's pop-up window that 2 items sold for X gold. I can switching heroes fast, that's rly annoying.

Also i see 2 invisible items in Temp box.

Would be nice add hotkeys for fast switching heroes like f1-f4.

@AJsLoneDog quote:
  • Loot... this seems ok, i always get nice regular drops and the rarity of each quality item seems to drop properly.

NM4 inc loot broken as hell. Only 1st boss and chest in the end drop anything.

Even if last hit was from Pet u also get No loot.

So did i miss something here or is everyone assuming the XP sphere's and the fact they currently do not work (or are working in a way that makes the exp difference insignificant?)

Because this is what he said:

Resolved an issue where XP Spheres were counting for all members in your deck if you select that hero then swapped off of them.

Now maybe im blind or illiterate but i do not see anything in that sentence that says anything about fixing the fact XP Sphere's DO NOT WORK, OR the fact that the bonus you get from a level 50 also does not work.

I got my first character to 50 getting roughly 440k/h at betsy campain easy with the betsy bug (Having EXP sphere's never increased that amount i did EXTENSIVE testing. After the nerf i started leveling another character to 50 and again i did EXTENSIVE testing and my exp never changed with sphere's or without and i was getting just as much exp as my friend who does not even have a level 50 yet for the 35% exp bonus. So while i should have been getting 75% exp more than him we was getting the same amount.

So while its nice that all of you are optimistic that the fact they are fixing XP Sphere's counting on all character's as meaning they are fixing XP buffs to ACTUALLY WORK i think i will not hold my breath and just wait for the hotfix to go live and see if anything at all actually changed or if it just got worse.

Please Note: I am not sorry for being negative i realize game design is not easy but when there are "bug fixes" that bring out even more and often WORSE bugs than the ones that was fixed...Something somewhere is not being done right.

Please remember your fan's and customers want QUALITY OVER QUANTITY. It's fantastic you guys increased the level cap by 25 levels to gives us 25 more levels to go through even tho you gave us 0 extra content it's nice you continue to try to add new stuff. But PLEASE STOP, FIX WHAT ALREADY IS then start adding new content. There are sooooo many things in this game that should be changed. Right down to core game mechanics like skills that shouldn't even exist in the game (Yes Target Dummy you where useless in DD1 as SliceNDice and your EVEN MORE useless in DD2...you have less health than spike blockade AND you do LESS damage than spike blockade). So Trendy we appreciate ALL of the efforts you guys are making and all of your hard work but please remember QUALITY ALWAYS TRUMPS QUANTITY. If your bosses tell you otherwise tell them to shove off. Nobody enjoys playing broken content or games that dont work (Batman Arkham Knight is a prime example) Do not be the type of Developers who do whatever they are told and hide behind a "early access" tag on a game and milk it for all its worth. At this rate by the time DD2 releases the community will be almost none existant.

sorry.jpg 

@Cynful quote:Now maybe im blind or illiterate but i do not see anything in that sentence that says anything about fixing the fact XP Sphere's DO NOT WORK, OR the fact that the bonus you get from a level 50 also does not work.

You can't see it because you are looking at the wrong sentence. It's the first one on the bugs list that you should be looking at.

@Cynful quote:

So did i miss something here or is everyone assuming the XP sphere's and the fact they currently do not work (or are working in a way that makes the exp difference insignificant?)

Because this is what he said:

Resolved an issue where XP Spheres were counting for all members in your deck if you select that hero then swapped off of them.

Now maybe im blind or illiterate but i do not see anything in that sentence that says anything about fixing the fact XP Sphere's DO NOT WORK, OR the fact that the bonus you get from a level 50 also does not work. 

You missed the part a few lines up:

• Fixed an issue where Experience Bonus (M) spheres and Character Deck Bonus XP wouldn't grant any additional XP from wave/match completion.

@Myyrä quote:

@Cynful quote:Now maybe im blind or illiterate but i do not see anything in that sentence that says anything about fixing the fact XP Sphere's DO NOT WORK, OR the fact that the bonus you get from a level 50 also does not work.

You can't see it because you are looking at the wrong sentence. It's the first one on the bugs list that you should be looking at.

• Fixed an issue where Experience Bonus (M) spheres and Character Deck Bonus XP wouldn't grant any additional XP from wave/match completion.

Here it is ;)